Golf Channel's Big Break Season 13 (Spoilers)

i've only really seen maybe a dozen really nice shots the whole show. i find it shocking how poor some of the execution is. i am in agreement, ryann was by far the best golfer of the lot, and like many reality shows, more often than not, the good ones get the axe!

Yeah, they gunned for her. It shouldnt have been like that. The point of the show is to get the best golfer to the tournament.

I watched Ryann shoot a 66 on Sunday, it was pretty...not just the 66 either haha...she can hit the ball a mile. Hopefully she can finish the season strong and move up a few spots on the Duramed money list then we will see her full time on the LPGA tour next year.

Sara had a tough weekend after a 68 on Friday...but she's still my favorite!

i've only really seen maybe a dozen really nice shots the whole show. i find it shocking how poor some of the execution is. i am in agreement, ryann was by far the best golfer of the lot, and like many reality shows, more often than not, the good ones get the axe!

Working two jobs doesn't afford me much TV time, but I did catch an episode last week and was real suprised how poor the golf was across the board. I understand pressure and all, but they even had the former winners of BB on there and it was pretty bad.

Working two jobs doesn't afford me much TV time, but I did catch an episode last week and was real suprised how poor the golf was across the board. I understand pressure and all, but they even had the former winners of BB on there and it was pretty bad.

that's exactly the episode i'm talking about. they build up the hype of the former winners coming back and i don't think that one of the nine contestants even hit a ball within that circle. it was comical!! they should be use to the pressure. all of these girls have played at the collegiate and on the futures tour. the golfing ability just isn't there for me sometimes. and why do they deserve a big break?

I finally watched the show. Yay Carling! Too bad there was no birdie dance, but I too loved the dancing segment!

I finally watched the show. Yay Carling! Too bad there was no birdie dance, but I too loved the dancing segment!

i was wondering where you were at. I hope sara brown does the birdie dance in carling's face after she wins it! :D

i was wondering where you were at. I hope sara brown does the birdie dance in carling's face after she wins it! :D

That will be hard to do when Sara finishes in second place! hehe

I think I forgot this last week!

Watch as Chris, the fifth player eliminated from Big Break Sandals Resorts, tries to prove to the world that she can hit a 160 yard approach shot.

This is one messed up video!

For bridges:

FANTABULOUS!

Seema Sadekar - the seventh player eliminated from the show - will attempt to hit this difficult redemption shot. Can she make good even from a bad lie?

I wanted Ryann to win, but Sarah is my second favourite.. GO SARAH!

I wish they would go back to the original format and bring in the average joe players to compete.
And throw in those goofy challenges, like who can drive it the longest down a paved country road, etc...

Here you go GC, just copy the url into the box that appears after you click the video button:
video.png

I did that and nothing happened...oh well :) That's what you're here for :wink: Thanks!! Ohhh...I clicked the youtube button, oh ok...

And then there were 4!! This week, one of the player's decision early in the series may come back to haunt her.

As long as Carling keeps moving on to the next show!

can't wait for tonights show

I think Taryn will be next to go...the other 3 are much better!! I think it'll be between Carling and Sara.

I think Taryn will be next to go...the other 3 are much better!! I think it'll be between Carling and Sara.

Ryan is already gone and I feel she was much better than atleast two that are left. Luck plays a huge part in this show because there are too many games and not enough real golf.

That's what I think too. Taryn has been lucky to stay this long. I hope her luck runs out on tonight's show.

Then Lili can go and there will be a cat fight between Carling and Sara.

Ryan is already gone and I feel she was much better than atleast two that are left. Luck plays a huge part in this show because there are too many games and not enough real golf.

Ryan was my favoriate as well!!

Back