What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golf pride New decade multi compound! expensive, but good grips.

I've heard lots of good things about them, but I just didn't like the feel of them, but Iomics are even pricier. But I've heard their quite good in humid conditions, especially the sticky line.

look what came in today
566797b3.jpg

Had the lie angles adjusted and the lofts tweaked a little on my irons and wedges. The lofts were very strong and my pro bent them to normal GI specs. My irons are now 1* upright. I am trying a sleeve of B330-S balls.

WS TW9 52* wedge

That and the 60 will be next if I like the 52*. $35 on ebay, couldn't pass it up.

i would have jumped on that if I saw it!!!

ProLaunch Blue "R" 75g Shaft

i would have jumped on that if I saw it!!!

I did! :bananadance: From reading the feedback on here I think it's $35 well spent.

New head covers..

utf-8BSU1HMDA1MDItMjAxMDA4MTAtMjIwMS5qcGc.jpg

Ok I said screw it and ordered the 56 and 60 TW9. Picked them up used. Total investment for all 3 wedges was $105 plus shipping. Couldn't say no to that! lol

Ok I said screw it and ordered the 56 and 60 TW9. Picked them up used. Total investment for all 3 wedges was $105 plus shipping. Couldn't say no to that! lol

THAT IS A STEAL!!!! I want your dealer haha

Just got a Taylor Made R9 Super-tri driver for £120! Bargin!

The guy selling it was going to sell it through my club pro shop, said he wanted £120 for it and the pro shop could keep whatever profit they made...I said I'd happily take it off his hands for that amount right there. Job done! (btw, they're retailing over here for £300 new and £150+ used atm)

The guy selling it was going to sell it through my club pro shop, said he wanted £120 for it and the pro shop could keep whatever profit they made...I said I'd happily take it off his hands for that amount right there. Job done! (btw, they're retailing over here for £300 new and £150+ used atm)

Congrats!! Awesome deal

That's a steal for a great driver Daz! Good bargain hunting!

20.00 Prolaunch Red Stiff from Rockbottom
32.00 R9 TP Sleeve Adapter

Need a lower ballflight, I love the feel of my Eclipse but I'm balooning the pee out of any mid launch shaft now, I need the tip stiff low launch that the Red should give me. I'm losing alot of distance right now (and I'm still averaging 250-260).

20.00 Prolaunch Red Stiff from Rockbottom
32.00 R9 TP Sleeve Adapter

Need a lower ballflight, I love the feel of my Eclipse but I'm balooning the pee out of any mid launch shaft now, I need the tip stiff low launch that the Red should give me. I'm losing alot of distance right now (and I'm still averaging 250-260).

that should be a good combo for what you are looking for.

that should be a good combo for what you are looking for.

Yep, I hope so. And it should hold me over until the winter when I go MIYAZAKI BLACK!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back