2010 PGA Championship (SPOILERS)

Bubba just looks out of sorts on the green for some reason. He's really popping up out of putts.

Those par 3 greens are some dang small targets with nothing around them!

Just checked the scores. Who would have thought Tiger would be right up there??

I know its been said already in this thread. But I love the look of this course

wow didn't see this from CH3 this week.

no doubt and that one along the coast with the cliffs and water right there is crazy!

Those par 3 greens are some dang small targets with nothing around them!

geez, think the aussies are comfortable on this course? where's ogilvy?

man tiger almost made that...putting speed looks better today

Oh man how sweet would that had been!

I see VJ is rocking the T-frame.

awesome putt by Camillo! and he was wearing a Cobra hat!

wow...some of these posts make me feel like I'm really watching this on tv:bulgy-eyes:

sweet we get feherty on tnt!

i think ye yang has some awesome outfits. vijay...struggling

awesome putt by Camillo! and he was wearing a Cobra hat!

from what i understand he wont be making the switch until next year which is one of the reason Auschnet had problems with the Taylormade announcement

also did anyone pic CH3 for this one? i know personally i didn't even see him as making an impact at all

Jason Day has switched to the Ghost, i think when he won he was using a classic rossa, also black shaft with the white grip and head looks sick

i wouldn't get too excited by who's doing what on day 1, still way too much time. but no, i didn't have CH3 doing anything. i'm sure JL has him in his foursome.

I know the switch isnt till next year, just thought it was funny after all the hulabolu about the leak

from what i understand he wont be making the switch until next year which is one of the reason Auschnet had problems with the Taylormade announcement

ah i see and yeah that putt by Tiger is agonizing to watch that would have been sweet for it to drop get a little fist pump and here we go but no cm's short

really that short putt on the par 5 has been Tigers only mistake around the greens.

Back