Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever have those days where youre just not feeling it. Any of it. Its raining so maybe thats it. All these people at work just annoy me. Weirdos. Im pretty sure I want to harm a few of them haha and Im not a violent person. My pulled pork sub at Subway sucked too. The DB put american cheese instead of swiss. wtf. Thats not even close! But Ive seen the movie Waiting, no way Im taking it back up there. Woner if I started putting around the whole building if anyone would be bothered by that? Someone would probably find a way to say I was harassing them because I was playing with "balls" ha

THey have pulled pork at Subway???????????? I get that feeling at work too. Sorry bro!
Ever have those days where youre just not feeling it. Any of it. Its raining so maybe thats it. All these people at work just annoy me. Weirdos. Im pretty sure I want to harm a few of them haha and Im not a violent person. My pulled pork sub at Subway sucked too. The DB put american cheese instead of swiss. wtf. Thats not even close! But Ive seen the movie Waiting, no way Im taking it back up there. Woner if I started putting around the whole building if anyone would be bothered by that? Someone would probably find a way to say I was harassing them because I was playing with "balls" ha

I'm with ya OEM....the rain is making me feel like I have Manopause right now

my whole week, excluding monday has been like this! i'm in a serious funk and i don't know what it is!!! i just need to break something or something!

had to drop the old ladies car off this morning for an oil change, new brake pads and just got the phone call saying that the front rotors need a little work!!! looking to be about 400 clams worth of work! i hate car maintenance, and i especially hate it a month before the outing!!

Dang. Sorry to hear man. They usually ding ya pretty good for rotor jobs that would cost you 1/4 of their quote.

you need some qualtiy time with OEM and Hanks bro
my whole week, excluding monday has been like this! i'm in a serious funk and i don't know what it is!!! i just need to break something or something!

Dang. Sorry to hear man. They usually ding ya pretty good for rotor jobs that would cost you 1/4 of their quote.

i feel like i'm getting dirt guy'd!!

you need some qualtiy time with OEM and Hanks bro

i need something! i'm just in a serious funk. i'm exhausted, i'm bored, i'm over work, i don't want to hit golf balls, i dunno, it's weird.

Yes they have pulled pork now at subway. It's pretty good too.

Yes tc I feel the same way. If I had a tank I'd crush everyones car in the parking lot. And then I'd sit and wait for them all to come out and laugh. These are dangerous times when I'm glad I don't have a rocket launcher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this may change sometime next week when a little something finds its way to casa de TC....

i need something! i'm just in a serious funk. i'm exhausted, i'm bored, i'm over work, i don't want to hit golf balls, i dunno, it's weird.

Yes tc I feel the same way. If I had a tank I'd crush everyones car in the parking lot. And then I'd sit and wait for them all to come out and laugh. These are dangerous times when I'm glad I don't have a rocket launcher.

you can have your rocket launcher and i'll have land mines and we'll wreck shop! shoot, i have this desire to go and egg things, or at least paint ball them.

wutt in teh?... snap out of it tc!

Dear Homeland Security......

wutt in teh?... snap out of it tc!

i know, it's that bad of a feeling i got going on. i just don't want to do anything. i just want to go home, lay on the couch and watch golf, no talking, no food, no drink, just me and the pga coverage.

you can have your rocket launcher and i'll have land mines and we'll wreck shop! shoot, i have this desire to go and egg things, or at least paint ball them.

Haha ol thanks speaks the truth. But until then we can wreck stuff. Don't forget the flame thrower. And I want a .50 cal mounted to my truck. Auto aim laser guided controls inside. Boom!

TC - Maybe you need to "miss the game a little bit"

you know what always helps me....Meth!

I don't appreciate my "just happened to be at the right place at the right time and not even qualified to be" boss's comments.

What did your unqualified boss say to you?

Several weeks ago, my laptop suddenly couldn't find my wireless network, just out of the blue. I've played around trying to figure it out, couldn't remember my password, lol, and would just connect on one of the many nieghbors unsecured lines, haha. I finally call the wireless company and this lady, whom I could hardly understand, finally got me up and running. So, this could fit in either the "happy happy" or "Rant" section.

Then, while all this is going on my tv reset's itsself about 4 or 5 times in one hour. I go through "he-double toothpick" trying to get a tech on the line. Finally they agree to send one out today after three o'clock. Get this, he actually called and wanted to come early??? That's like hitting the lotto! He changes out my DVR box and the new one won't work, haha. He's gone back to the shop and should be back soon to try another, lol.

While he was gone, I just called Direct TV! They install a week from tomorrow, hehe

Dear Homeland Security......
lmao
i know, it's that bad of a feeling i got going on. i just don't want to do anything. i just want to go home, lay on the couch and watch golf, no talking, no food, no drink, just me and the pga coverage.
now thats just crazy talk... dont let the men in the white suits, happy pills, and straight jackets hear you talk like that

My ears itch, which is making my throat scratchy. I just want to pour boiling water in my left ear right now because the pain is terrible and it's driving me crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back