2010 PGA Championship (SPOILERS)

What a view that is looking down the hole from the tee boxes of 18!!

wow i love the thing where TNT shows you a good/smart way to play the holes, and 18 looks like a nasty beast

another long birdie putt from Camillio!

wow i love the thing where TNT shows you a good/smart way to play the holes, and 18 looks like a nasty beast

I am scared of it and I dont have to play it

thats twice that I've seen Appleby get a face full of sand

am i the only one that thinks there's a stupid amount of bunkering on this course. half of them just don't make sense.

tigger with a great 2nd on 18! why does stevie wear that colored hat with that colored shirt?

am i the only one that thinks there's a stupid amount of bunkering on this course. half of them just don't make sense.

about 1100 don't make sense, although i think its nice to look at(from TV, not the tee box)

about 1100 don't make sense, although i think its nice to look at(from TV, not the tee box)

i mean, what a weird thing. i'd say 75% of them never even come into play.

Tiger's looking pretty good, striping those irons!

Man I thought that bird was gonna fall

Tooooooooo much sand...PGA is getting carried away with trying to make ish difficult. This stuff is bordering on UNFAIR.

PGA didn't design and build the course

Yeah the bunking is a bit ridiculous. I understand making a course tough but really, this is a bit overkill. If the wind really gets up these scores will go south quick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tooooooooo much sand...PGA is getting carried away with trying to make ish difficult. This stuff is bordering on UNFAIR.

I don't think it is too difficult fir them right now...will be if the wind starts gusting.

$1.99 to upgrade to video. I know it's just $1.99 but I'm irritated they just started charging. Maybe I just need a snickers.

oh my bad...didnt see they charge for that now. The masters app was totally free. I was stuck working the entire weekend watched it that way. yeah...grab a snickers

Lol. I just have a problem seeing that $2+ change come out of my checking. Scrounging for loose change however didn't bother me. Oh worst part, the snickers got stuck. Oh well. Seems like its a helluva tourney so far!
oh my bad...didnt see they charge for that now. The masters app was totally free. I was stuck working the entire weekend watched it that way. yeah...grab a snickers

Finally its streaming online for me. Awesome.

Nice club throw Goosen!

Back