2010 PGA Championship (SPOILERS)

dang missed it! details please!

I wonder if it was more of a "why couldn't I have been doing this earlier?" throw. Since he is +4 for the day.
Thats the only thing i can figure out lol
dang missed it! details please!

He was in the bunker and made a hell of a shot that went in and he tomahawked the club into the ground and it flew pretty good, then kinda smirked and got the ball. It looked like he was pretty pissed. It also looked like he threw the club before the ball ever went in to.

ok thanks larry!

Thats the only thing i can figure out lol

He was in the bunker and made a hell of a shot that went in and he tomahawked the club into the ground and it flew pretty good, then kinda smirked and got the ball. It looked like he was pretty pissed. It also looked like he threw the club before the ball ever went in to.

I wonder if it was more of a "why couldn't I have been doing this earlier?" throw. Since he is +4 for the day.

The announcers on the online par 3 coverage seemed to think so. That's OK, if cut was made right now +4, he would get in.

143689133.jpg

The Golf Channel had a link to Ian Poulters Twitter page. Here is a picture of him in a bunker.

His Caption "it's the smallest bunker I have ever seen that's why there is 900+ bunkers out here. too funny"

Well Tiger just yanked one hard left! I also seen the footage of Sergio showing how much of a tool he really is.

Tiger is such a drama queen. No reason to let go of the club like that

thats priceless! lol

143689133.jpg

The Golf Channel had a link to Ian Poulters Twitter page. Here is a picture of him in a bunker.

His Caption "it's the smallest bunker I have ever seen that's why there is 900+ bunkers out here. too funny"

I prefer Tater, now back to golf!

my name isnt larry and his name isnt ron, He calls me larry because of ever since i said a joke from larry the cable guy lol

So i called him ron for Ron White

143689133.jpg

I love it, I also love your new avatar, IJP can be quite funny!!!

I'd love for him to do that and bounce it off someone's head. Then that person could get the other half of Tiger's money.

I agree, no reason to let go of the club like that. It's assinine.

lmao jerome! I was thinking the same thing, what a diva!

I don't know, looked like cause for drama to me. Bubba must be a queen as well, he dropped his in the fairway after his errant shot.

Holy crazy man, did anyone see sergio throw his fit

That was the tool footage I was referring to.

No, I missed that! Where can I get a replay?

I would guess it wil lbe everywhere! That was horrible! I cant believe he acted like that. Wait til you see it

That was the tool footage I was referring to.

You saw it? haha, your avatar looks like you are always looking at the post above yours.

Back