Kingdom59 - New site like Ruelala for golf stuff

arydolphin

GTHC!
Reaction score
Handicap
This site is interesting. The company contacted us about 2 months ago and talked to us about it. But we were told invitation only and clearly they changed their mind compared to the way it is setup now. They desperately wanted us to do some sort of affiliate program and promote them, but we do not believe in affiliate programs, so we passed. We wish the guys teh best of luck.

I saw that on the twitter feed as well... signed up, just waiting for them to email me so I can log in...

Interesting. It kind of sounds like Woot except for golf. I signed up. It's free so it can't hurt. Hopefully they got some good sales.

This site is interesting. The company contacted us about 2 months ago and talked to us about it. But we were told invitation only and clearly they changed their mind compared to the way it is setup now. They desperately wanted us to do some sort of affiliate program and promote them, but we do not believe in affiliate programs, so we passed. We wish the guys teh best of luck.

JB, are they affiliated with another one of the private sale sites, like RueLaLa or Gilt Groupe, or are they on their own? The setup of the site looks very much like RueLaLa, but to launch the site without much promotion on one of those other sites if they were affiliated would be odd.

I know people have said they were able to log into K59 with their RueLaLa user/pass... I've never heard of either before so I'm not sure first hand...

JB, are they affiliated with another one of the private sale sites, like RueLaLa or Gilt Groupe, or are they on their own? The setup of the site looks very much like RueLaLa, but to launch the site without much promotion on one of those other sites if they were affiliated would be odd.

Not that I know of.

Not that I know of.

Has anyone ordered off of Kingdom59 before? I ordered a putter off of there last night, and my order is still *processing.* Just curious to hear other's experiences.

Has anyone ordered off of Kingdom59 before? I ordered a putter off of there last night, and my order is still *processing.* Just curious to hear other's experiences.

I've nabbed outer-wear off there before, took a day to process but shipped quickly in my experience. As described when arrived, I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

I've nabbed outer-wear off there before, took a day to process but shipped quickly in my experience. As described when arrived, I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

Thank you Jman.

Hey everyone,
Scratch Golf posted this site on their twitter feed, it's called Kingdom59. It looks like they're going to do "private sales" for 2-4 days at pretty good discounts, and the interface look like Ruelala.com, if you are familiar with that site. You can sign up for the site using my link below, the first 2 sales are next week: Scratch Golf and Travis Mathew.

http://www.kingdom59.com/index.php/referafriend/?___store=private&bl=YW1vbC55YWpuaWtAZ21haWwuY29t

Cool site! Thanks for the link!

Thanks for the link, I signed up. Interested to see what else comes up as it seems like it could be some pretty good deals.

I signed up a couple weeks ago but have not bought anything yet

Tap tap taparoo

Looks interesting. Added to my bookmarks bar to check for daily deals!

I ordered 2 pairs of Puma Cell Fusion shoes off of there, shipping was pretty quick. I haven't ordered since then, but I would not hesitate to do so in the future.

Has anyone purchased something from this site and had it take forever to ship? Bought at jacket and it is taking forever. Purchased it July 2nd and it is still "processing" I've contacted them and they said the jackets should be arriving soon to ship out.

Has anyone purchased something from this site and had it take forever to ship? Bought at jacket and it is taking forever. Purchased it July 2nd and it is still "processing" I've contacted them and they said the jackets should be arriving soon to ship out.

It's been hit or miss for me. Sometimes the shipping is very prompt. However, I ordered 2 Nike Tiger Woods shirts right around the Masters. One of the shirts took 3 weeks to ship, and they never got the second shirt in stock and refunded me my money for that shirt. I will say that they were very responsive to the multiple emails I sent them about that issue. I think the issue is when they put stuff on their site that they don't have in stock at that time, and I wish they would change that.

It's been hit or miss for me. Sometimes the shipping is very prompt. However, I ordered 2 Nike Tiger Woods shirts right around the Masters. One of the shirts took 3 weeks to ship, and they never got the second shirt in stock and refunded me my money for that shirt. I will say that they were very responsive to the multiple emails I sent them about that issue. I think the issue is when they put stuff on their site that they don't have in stock at that time, and I wish they would change that.

It's hilarious after multiple emails to kingdom59, I finally put a post up on THP. All of a sudden I get an email saying it's shipped. Must be the power of THP. Maybe I should make a post about wanting to win the lottery.

Back