New Tour Edge Putter Goes White

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

- With the Backdraft GT+ putter white is back and better than ever. The high-contrast head and jumbo size grip are unique technologies never before combined in putter design. These performance enhancing features deliver unprecedented level of accuracy and forgiveness to every golfer’s game.

The King of Contrast
The Backdraft GT+ uses Optic Technology to increase the contrast between the golf ball and the green. The difference between our GT+ putter and darker putters is a higher level of contrast that helps you focus on the Backdraft’s leading edge and alignment aids, giving you the best possible visual presentation for accurate aim. The more contrast, the easier an object is to see, and the easier it is for you to focus. The inherent feeling of being focused promotes confidence; and believing in your putting stroke just might be more important than any other aspect of putting. In addition, the Backdraft GT’s color eliminates distracting reflections off the club head allowing golfers to concentrate on setting up the perfect line.

Jumbo Grips Are Hot
All of this alignment technology is only half the story, the GT’s jumbo grip helps prevent the golfers’ wrists from breaking down making it easier to create a pure and fluid putting stroke. In addition, Jumbo grips reduce grip pressure and minimize club head rotation for a softer touch and more pure putting stroke.

The new Backdraft GT+ features four designs with a jumbo grip all for $49.99, a third of the price of competing products. It is an outstanding way for golfers to try jumbo grips without re-gripping their favorite putter. The club comes with Tour Edge Golf’s 30-day play guarantee and lifetime warranty. It comes in a blade and two mallets styles and is available in right and left hand. For a store near you visit www.touredge.com

972980770_z6CMr-L.jpg

974084137_vzG3E-L.jpg

974084165_psKL3-L.jpg

974084204_h4e32-L.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like the Ghost really started something!!

Looks like the Ghost really started something!!

no kidding, sounds like Callaway is coming out with something white too...

JB any word on the rumors of the white driver?

Only $49.99??!!??

Way to go, TourEdge!

• Admin
no kidding, sounds like Callaway is coming out with something white too...

JB any word on the rumors of the white driver?

Yeah there is a thread about it somewhere. There will be one. But not this year and not by Callaway we dont believe.

Yeah there is a thread about it somewhere. There will be one. But not this year and not by Callaway we dont believe.

Very interesting, I wonder how many companies will jump on the white band wagon.

Tour Edge makes great equipment for a budget price, still have one of their "detour" look-a-like putters in my garage somewhere. Seems like everyone wants to do the all-white thing.

I didn't think Callaway was coming out with the White driver but maybe something else, they got this trademark CALLAWAY WHITE DAMASCUS.

• Admin
They sure do. It has been talked about for a while now. We expect it to hit in limited quantities early next year.

They sure do. It has been talked about for a while now. We expect it to hit in limited quantities early next year.

Do you know what it is going to be? I have been searching but couldn't find anything, at first I thought putter but then wouldn't it have been an odyssey?

It will be a putter from what we know.

More pictures have been added to the original post. It looks like TE has a winner on their hands here possibly. We hope to try one to give our take on it of course.

I like the look of the OS-4. Great price too. Although I did actually laugh when I read

The Backdraft GT+ uses Optic Technology

My car uses Optic Technology!

Back