Yep, that's fine with me. I kind of like getting down to the nitty gritty and drafting those long-shot 3rd string RBs in the final rounds. Makes it really important to do your research, the wavier wire is way too thin to make up for any mistakes you make drafting.

me too. The funny part is, our last 3 RBs taken last year ended up being awesome. But we only had a couple left thanks to people dropping Maroney and P. Thomas.

What mock drafts do you all use to prepare for the live drafts? I've tried a couple on my iphone and online have had little success finding one that feel realistic. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

You wont find any with 16 team leagues. GG did one for the first couple of rounds, but in reality, nothing substitutes reading and research. Especially with a 16 team league.

You wont find any with 16 team leagues. GG did one for the first couple of rounds, but in reality, nothing substitutes reading and research. Especially with a 16 team league.

That was what I ran into, I found one for a 16 team, but by about the 2nd or 3rd round it seemed quite unrealistic. I've used the ESPN mock draft rooms, but too many autopicks and no 16 team doesn't really help too much.

The research is for me the best part. I joke around however I know rex will realistically last until round 7 or so ;). But yeah 16 teams you just gotta keep up on the league. I cant wait for draft!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use fantasyfootballcalculator.com for my mocks, they're usually pretty good. But again, no 16-teamers.

This is only my second year doing this, and this is the first time i knew about mock drafts lol It should be really fun!

Now bring on the 2 week wait till draft day. :comp:

Back