Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with a little luck, Kev!

Nothing really stood out at great from my Saturday round, but I suppose this one was the best:

Par four with a sharp left dog-leg. Trees on the left, trees on the right, and a ravine right where you'd like to hit your tee shot. I've never hit the GIR on this hole. I hit a 6 iron off the tee and was left with about 170 to the front. Hit a real nice 4h that rolled to the very back of the green. Not really where I wanted it, but it was on.

Meadowood Golf Course- Liberty Lake, Wa.
3:30 pm yesterday... 83 degrees, no wind.

16th hole - 607 yd par 5 ..... GPS - 326 yds smack in the middle of the fairway.

Have I told you how much I love my new SuperTri ?

A par 3 hole, I missed the green, had 0 putts and I chipped it in for par :clapp: The ball hit the flag and bounced right in the cup WHOOHOO!!!

saturday at generals ridge
par3 183
5i pin high right
for my only gir of the round... i 3 putted for bogey

Par four 305 yards dogleg left. My normal shot is a slight fade, 5 Wood off the tee to lay it up through the dog leg and nailed it to leave me 67 yards to the pin. Thinned my approach, chip on, and two putt for a bogey. But I'll take a 238 yard 5 wood any day of the year.

Par 5 played from middle tees (league) 469 yds. Topped my drive and had 195 left to an elevated green with a middle pin. Ball was slightly above my feet.
I gripped slightly down on my 6i, and hit it flush. Ball landed 1 ft away from the flag, and rolled out 7 ft. I then proceeded to one putt for my first eagle putt.

Par 5 played from middle tees (league) 469 yds. Topped my drive and had 195 left to an elevated green with a middle pin. Ball was slightly above my feet.
I gripped slightly down on my 6i, and hit it flush. Ball landed 1 ft away from the flag, and rolled out 7 ft. I then proceeded to one putt for my first eagle putt.

you topped your drive, but it still went 275??? Teach me how to hit these toppers!! lol

NICE EAGLE!! congrats man!

We played Tustin Ranch for my birthday yesterday. Tried out my new clubs. On the 18th hole, I drove the ball 190 yards (with roll and carry) :joy: Loving my new Taylormade Burner Superfast!!!

We played Tustin Ranch for my birthday yesterday. Tried out my new clubs. On the 18th hole, I drove the ball 190 yards (with roll and carry) :joy: Loving my new Taylormade Burner Superfast!!!

nice!............

That must be a great feeling, getting an eagle.

I've gotten a birdie and a pars, but I can only imagine what an eagle feels like, or even an ace!! One of these days :wink:

KellyBo and I were playing a quick nine this evening. She hit a long tee shot on our par five #8, however it was a bit too long and flew into a fairway bunker. She went in and promptly hit a beautiful shot to about 60 yards to the green. She pulls out her lob wedge and stiffs it two foot from the hole! Wow I had to brag on my wife with that dart..

Awww Gray, thanks for the nice post. It was a good feeling to birdie that darn hole after getting in the fairway bunker!

KellyBo and I were playing a quick nine this evening. She hit a long tee shot on our par five #8, however it was a bit too long and flew into a fairway bunker. She went in and promptly hit a beautiful shot to about 60 yards to the green. She pulls out her lob wedge and stiffs it two foot from the hole! Wow I had to brag on my wife with that dart..

Struggled a bit with the new changes to the tune of a 96 yesterday. Best shot of my round was hole 19, nailed it right down the middle. Tasted great!

Great job KB. Toss them darts at the hole.

18th hole at the course I played today had a dogleg about 220 out, right to left. I overcook this thing and send myself into the timber, find the ball sitting just short of two bushes and too close to go over. There is maybe 6" between the bushes making it impossible to hit between unless I hook the ball really quickly, which also happens to be the route I need to get close to the green 152 away. I take extra club, close the face and aimed at the left edge of the right bush. The ball cliped one leaf on the left bush curled around sweet as can be landing two feet short front of the green.

Nice little bumo and run to less than a foot for par, lol, after a terrible drive, priceless!

18th hole at the course I played today had a dogleg about 220 out, right to left. I overcook this thing and send myself into the timber, find the ball sitting just short of two bushes and too close to go over. There is maybe 6" between the bushes making it impossible to hit between unless I hook the ball really quickly, which also happens to be the route I need to get close to the green 152 away. I take extra club, close the face and aimed at the left edge of the right bush. The ball cliped one leaf on the left bush curled around sweet as can be landing two feet short front of the green.

Nice little bumo and run to less than a foot for par, lol, after a terrible drive, priceless!

That's the way to work it Due!! I use that little hooded hook on occasion :eek:). I call it my Robin Hood shot .......

Jagermeister at the 19th hole

Currently working hard to make sure I can be as good on the 19th as thanks and OEM. Gotta have goals, bros.

Currently working hard to make sure I can be as good on the 19th as thanks and OEM. Gotta have goals, bros.

Hey try and see what you can do by the outing. I dont think that unrealistic at all. See you there!!! And by "there" I mean the 19th hole!

I'd be a club pro if I played every hole as well as I play the 19th

I practiced three times last week!

Great shot there duey...not sure i would have had the guts to try that one yet.

Made my first and second* ever hole in ones today at the local muni Pitch and Putt (Short PAR 3)

My old man and I were playing two balls each. We only count the first one, but we have a little game where we have to hit a second ball inside the first...

Anyway, got a 1 on the 110 yard 9th hole. :alien2:

And on the 90 yard 15th, one bounce and into the cup with my second 'practice' ball.

:D

Played 18 today! Hole 1 was a par 5 and hole 2 was a par 4. Both holes while I was chipping hit the pin! Then a par 3, 168 yards I used my 3w and par'd the hole. My 1 and only GIR and my 1 and only par! Hole 1 I ended up with a bogey and the same with hole #2 par 4.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

pulled my approach shot pin high left into a deep... im talking deep greenside bunker
no green to work with
60° flop with a giant explosion... closed my eyes and turned around
both brothers were yelling "go in!"
climbed out of the bunker and my brother was reaching into the hole and tossing me my ball for a great sandy par save

pulled my approach shot pin high left into a deep... im talking deep greenside bunker
no green to work with
60° flop with a giant explosion... closed my eyes and turned around
both brothers were yelling "go in!"
climbed out of the bunker and my brother was reaching into the hole and tossing me my ball for a great sandy par save

That sounds awesome!! The sort of shot where you wish you were in a computer game so you could press the replay button so you could have watched it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back