The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outclassed and already getting out coached. In the preseason.

yeah Rivers has always had that strange throwing motion. Like hes shoving it there.

3RD and 1 and Romo is in shotgun? Really Garret?

Just working on sets. They said on NFL network that regardless of down, Romo and Garret were going to work on scripts.

I guess he forgot about barber. Or hell even felix could have got a yard. They havent looked good all pre season.

Does it seem like rivers has a weird throwing motion? Its almost like he is short arming it.

He has always had that motion.

Outclassed and already getting out coached. In the preseason.

yeah Rivers has always had that strange throwing motion. Like hes shoving it there.

Ya guess I have never noticed it, but its really standing out to me now.

Just working on sets. They said on NFL network that regardless of down, Romo and Garret were going to work on scripts.

He has always had that motion.

I wonder how long they'll use that excuse for poor offense. haha. Look at me getting all down in the second preseason game.

I wonder how long they'll use that excuse for poor offense. haha. Look at me getting all down in the second preseason game.

I like to see that in the preseason actually. I know most fans want to see results, but this is a great way to see if certain settings help Romo with some of his issues. I think you may see an improvement in some things this season.

You could actually say third pre season game with the HOF game that they played then Oakland, now this. lol

There we go. Yeah I hear ya JB. The preseason is the time where you have actual game situations to work on things. Im all for it if it means better production in the regular season.

yeah youre right, this is game #3 for Dallas.

There we go. Yeah I hear ya JB. The preseason is the time where you have actual game situations to work on things. Im all for it if it means better production in the regular season.

yeah youre right, this is game #3 for Dallas.

I think you will look back at this sometime in the regular season and remember seeing them 3rd and short and in shotgun and execute. Just my feelings of course.

I think you will look back at this sometime in the regular season and remember seeing them 3rd and short and in shotgun and execute. Just my feelings of course.

I sure hope so. The INT's and happy feet need to stop. So if letting SD feel good about themselves and go up and down the field is what helps, then Im all for it. Work it out now, not in the Philly game.

Speaking for Philly, I havent been too impressed with them so far. Might be taking a step back this year to take a few steps forward next year.

I was checking out fantasy stuff a couple of days ago and its actually on espn fantasy football home page they were saying 4,500 yards and 37 TDs this year for romo. I can see 4,500 yards but I think 37tds is stretching it. Figured 11-13 for austin, hopefully 8-10 for witten (has had low td numbers though) then that leaves roughly 15-17 for dez, roy, felix, barber, choice and I just dont see that happening. I say he gets around 29-32 but 37 sure would be nice.

I read that too. That was Mathew Berry's article. Hes good reading, funny usually and like most fantasy writers he's right 50% of the time. He also said the Dallas offense could be this years Saints offense of last year.

Honestly romo was a Hell of a Quarterback last year if you look at his numbers. But just those 1 or 2 dumb mistakes he makes every now in then causes them the game and for people to think he is terrible.

I read that too. That was Mathew Berry's article. Hes good reading, funny usually and like most fantasy writers he's right 50% of the time. He also said the Dallas offense could be this years Saints offense of last year.

I too like Berry. But giving him 50% is generous. Every week last week his fantasy picks STUNK! I found that hysterical.

I too like Berry. But giving him 50% is generous. Every week last week his fantasy picks STUNK! I found that hysterical.

haha yeah youre right. I enjoy his writing more then his predictions. Must be the writing that keeps his job because its not his picks.

In yards they were almost exactly the same last year as far as total offensive yards but saints had way more tds, The boys just could not convert.

Edit: They were almost identical as far as yards go. Saints had 3 more rushing yards and about 70 more passing yards and both averaged 6.3 yards per play.

Off topic. Hey OEM is tapatalk worth it? It takes forever on my phone when im not at home, and it drives me crazy.

Off topic. Hey OEM is tapatalk worth it? It takes forever on my phone when im not at home, and it drives me crazy.

Yes. Works very good on Android and iPhone. Updates keep coming too.

Yes. Works very good on Android and iPhone. Updates keep coming too.

Alright cool, il give it a try. Its a pain in the butt trying to watch the game, carry on a conversion with someone in the same room, while trying to post on safari when it takes forever lol

if you have an iphone get it and try it. You'll see. Did you second half start yet? We have key position battles that need to be sorted out. I want Ogletree to step up and catch the ball. He needs to be a part of the offense.

When Aaron Rogers fires the football to Jermichael Finley it just disappears when it gets there. It looks the size of a Nerf ball in his hands. In two drives against Seattle, Finley has four catches, I think two were for first downs, he has run over a cornerback and sent his helmet flying, and caught one TD pass.

Beware the beast.

Kevin

When Aaron Rogers fires the football to Jermichael Finley it just disappears when it gets there. It looks the size of a Nerf ball in his hands. In two drives against Seattle, Finley has four catches, I think two were for first downs, he has run over a cornerback and sent his helmet flying, and caught one TD pass.

Beware the beast.

Kevin

I think that guy will be the best TE in the NFL within two years.

must be nice following a football team that is decent. watching the panthers tonight and they are making the mistakes that a high school team makes. gonna be a LONG year.

if you have an iphone get it and try it. You'll see. Did you second half start yet? We have key position battles that need to be sorted out. I want Ogletree to step up and catch the ball. He needs to be a part of the offense.

ya I hope he steps up, but what I really hope is dez bryant gets back, high ankle sprains are a pain in the @ss to get back from.
Im ready for some new secondary guys, I just dont feel comfortable at all with what they have.

must be nice following a football team that is decent. watching the panthers tonight and they are making the mistakes that a high school team makes. gonna be a LONG year.

Deangelo Williams run left, jonathan stewart run right lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back