The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Williams has had three catches. He appears to have lost a third grader worth of girth. Pete Carroll is wearing a hoodie. I think he fancies himself as Bill Belichicken.

Am I the only one that hopes Carroll fails miserably?

Kevin

ya I hope he steps up, but what I really hope is dez bryant gets back, high ankle sprains are a pain in the @ss to get back from.
Im ready for some new secondary guys, I just dont feel comfortable at all with what they have.

Newman got toasted more then a loaf of bread last year. He needs to be replaced soon.

Newman got toasted more then a loaf of bread last year. He needs to be replaced soon.

Yup I was going to single him out but just went with all of them lol

I know you like choice but I think they need to trade him, maybe another and a draft pick and get a top corner. Revis would be nice, but cant afford the contract he wants, sure jerry could pay cash for it though.

Sunday Night Football, 11/7/10. Packers vs Cowboys @ Lambeau Field. I have tickets.

Kevin

Sunday Night Football, 11/7/10. Packers vs Cowboys @ Lambeau Field. I have tickets.

Kevin

I hate you.

EDIT: If you hold up a huge sign that says "OEM FOR PRESIDENT" I love you!

Kevin

Wow thats awesome! Are you a season ticket holder? I heard you could not get your hands on those things for a long long time.

Wow, kitna says hut then runs for his life, Guess they didnt get the memo on a screen play your suppose to at least hit em once and slow them down or it wont work lol

Wow thats awesome! Are you a season ticket holder? I heard you could not get your hands on those things for a long long time.

Gold Package. One Pre-season game and two regular season. I was a Milwaukee season ticket holder when they played three games and a pre-season game in County Stadium in Milwaukee. It's perfect. No way would I be interested in 8 games. Green Bay is a 2+ hour drive, and I'd rather watch football on my big TV.

Kevin

Gold Package. One Pre-season game and two regular season. I was a Milwaukee season ticket holder when they played three games and a pre-season game in County Stadium in Milwaukee. It's perfect. No way would I be interested in 8 games. Green Bay is a 2+ hour drive, and I'd rather watch football on my big TV.

Kevin

Thats pretty cool though! Which games do you have picked out to go to?

Nice little end zone dance by Bennett. It always seems there is a lineman that comes up and slaps who ever scores on the head or trys to congratulate them while there trying to do there Celebration lol

Thats pretty cool though! Which games do you have picked out to go to?

I get the second and and fifth home games every year. This year it's the Lions and the Cowboys.

Kevin

No preseason? Or are you just going to pass on that one?

Last week. Sold those to some friends of my wife. I haven't gone to that one in a while. Too friggen hot.

Kevin

Last week. Sold those to some friends of my wife. I haven't gone to that one in a while. Too friggen hot.

Kevin

I dont blame you, its way to hot here. But that nice stadium the cowboys have would keep you nice and cool if you lived here lol

That stats in this game are huge in favor of the Chargers but the score is tied somehow. Turnovers I guess.

Well Had a big punt return and int return so that ate up a lot of would have been offense yardage, not that they would have probably gotten any with the way there playing.

I dont blame you, its way to hot here. But that nice stadium the cowboys have would keep you nice and cool if you lived here lol

We're quite content with Lambeau Field.

Kevin

Hey oem where did you live at when you used to live in texas? How long ago did you move from here? I know you said you used to go to cowboys game so guessing dfw area.

Hey oem where did you live at when you used to live in texas? How long ago did you move from here? I know you said you used to go to cowboys game so guessing dfw area.

Arlington. My parents live across the street from James Martin HS.

You're right, tapatalk is awesome compared to trying to use safari!

I'm gunna try and make a couple of cowboys games this year, and a couple of college games at the new stadium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that guy will be the best TE in the NFL within two years.

Very good, but not unless Antonio Gates decides to retire. Fantasy TE, you may be right because of the offense, but as a few QBs can tell you, stats mean very little.

Mike Williams has had three catches. He appears to have lost a third grader worth of girth. Pete Carroll is wearing a hoodie. I think he fancies himself as Bill Belichicken.

Am I the only one that hopes Carroll fails miserably?

Kevin

Nope, i do too.

That stats in this game are huge in favor of the Chargers but the score is tied somehow. Turnovers I guess.

As a Cowboy fan, you should be used to that...haha. Huge stats and then only 3 points each drive.

Nope, i do too.

I think behind that surfer's tan and highlighted hair there's a bad, slimy guy. He was cheating his ass off at USC. There's something Clintonesque about him.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back