What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got some My Sack golf ball sacks. I found them on my trip to Vegas. Too funny to pass up. You can clip it to your golf bag or your belt loop. Lol
20b9234b.jpg

I would like to have a couple of them to hang off my trailer hitch on my truck :eek:).......

100 used(AAA) TaylorMade LDP Black golf balls from lostgolfballs.com.

yesterday got 2 doz taylormade burner ldps for 30 bucks at golf galaxy

Just received my tw9 wedges :D

After buying some Tacki Mac grips last month and hating them, I replaced them with some Lamkin Performace Plus 3Gen blue grips this week. Also ordered 5 graphite shafts to try in my irons as a trial project.

bought a Nike Dymo2 Str8-Fit driver. Really like it so far.

FedEx just came...got my Graffalloy ProLaunch Red shaft, green plaid shorts, and 2 dozen Caveman balls (they were free) from Rock Bottom

dozen Bridgestone B330-S

Saturday I picked up the orange alignment sticks from the golf section at Lowes.

images

Nice, you finally found them! Were they 2 bucks apiece?
Yup, bright orange. They had yellow too but I went with orange, like HOT

My THP order came in today! A gorilla, blue THP shirt and black golf towel. Hey I'm good to go! Now I need to find a Popeye head cover, Jane, Daphnies....

My THP order came in today! A gorilla, blue THP shirt and black golf towel. Hey I'm good to go! Now I need to find a Popeye head cover, Jane, Daphnies....

They don't make snake headcovers do they? Just kidding as I know GG would whup my butt :eek:)........ She is afraid of snakes and rightfully so !

They don't make snake headcovers do they? Just kidding as I know GG would whup my butt :eek:)........ She is afraid of snakes and rightfully so !

she better be lol

I'm right there with her, along with spiders. I hate those trespassin varmints!

my gopher headcover came in today.

de0e9eef.jpg

Last edited:
Nike 3+ (13*) VR fairway wood

A Pair of Tifosi Envy sunglasses with the interchangeable lenses...
EC(extreme contrast), AC Red and GT(golf/tennis)
they fit really nice..
Will be sporting them in FL..(hopefully with the new contacts...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back