The Barclays - FedEx Cup [spoilers]

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Starting this one early since it is a loaded field. PGA Tour playoffs round 1. Quite a few players that I kind of expected to be in the field are not going to be making the trip because they did not finish in the top 125.

That's what makes the Wyndham so interesting...who will squeak in.

Is Westwood playing in this?

I don't think he is. According to his website the next tournament he will play in is the Ryder Cup.

• Admin
Last years Barclays was super disappointing. Heath Slocum drained a whatever footer to hold off Paddy, Tiger, Ernie and Stricker. What a playoff that woudlve been to watch!

Tiger needs a win to have any real shot at making Atlanta or at least thats what i get from the math-ish system

I just found out I'm going to the Barclay's on Friday!!! I had to share with someone.... Really excited to see a Playoff event versus a regular tour event

I just found out I'm going to the Barclay's on Friday!!! I had to share with someone.... Really excited to see a Playoff event versus a regular tour event

I am thinking of going on Saturday. Though I need to find someone to watch my dog.

Have a great time for us and be sure totell us all about it!

Jim Furyk overslept his Pro-Am Tee time and is officially DQ'd from the Barclays.

Jim Furyk overslept his Pro-Am Tee time and is officially DQ'd from the Barclays.

Really? Shocking. I've seen him oversleep a few putts, but that's crazy.

FLUFF!!!!!!

Those people who got their picks in early for the Barclay's Contest and had him on their team are really hurting now.

Wow, that just sucks.

Nope. Just a pretty stupid thing for a guy of his stature.

DQ? I could see a fine, or a fedex cup point fine, but DQ? Hm..

I didnt know you could get dq'd for missing your teetime in a pro-am

DQ? I could see a fine, or a fedex cup point fine, but DQ? Hm..

I didnt know you could get dq'd for missing your teetime in a pro-am

Its a PGA Tour rule.

I can gather that from the fact that hes dq'd. I think there are better ways around it than DQing guys.

But during the official 72 hole tournament, I would agree that a DQ is necessary.
Its a PGA Tour rule.

Back