What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 after a 38 on the front.

It's moments like these I'm convinced I can't break 80.

Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont get down on yourself. Over the last year, twice I have shot 44 on the front and 35 on the back. It happens in the craziest times

Dont get down on yourself. Over the last year, twice I have shot 44 on the front and 35 on the back. It happens in the craziest times

Yeah, thanks JB.

Just kills me that the front nine went SO well, great drives, 2 birds, 4 1 putts and then the first two on the back I take penalty's off the tee (got flat again and theeeeeee'res the hook) and start double/triple.

SO close, and I know having only played for 2 years I should be thrilled (and am) but I'm just competitive, even against myself lol.

78 on a 6300 par 72. Hit the drives really well and had some really good approach shots. After a week of dry the course (greens especially) were in much better shape. Good day overall.

Nasa? We have a problem!

Yesterday, playing a pretty simple course and shot 94. Today, I meet two guy's I seldom ever play with on a course I never play, very tough greens, and shoot an 84 that could easily have been an 80 or below. My last three holes were pretty easy, just ran out of juice,

Played a round of "Pitch and Putt" (short par 3 course that ranges from 55 yards to 110 yards) after a month away from my clubs (Wedding + Honeymoon :))

On the 110 yards 9th hole, hit a pitching wedge that disappeared into the hole for my first hole-in-one / eagle. Granted it's on a pitch n' putt...

Unbelievably, later the same round, I made a second hole-in-one on the 90 yard 15th... However, we were playing two balls for practice, and that was my practice ball so I didn't count it...

Ended up with a 58 on a par 54.... :)

80 today in a tournament finishing off with 2 missed 1 foot tap in pars on 17 and 18. Course was insanely tight and tough and I hit driver 3 times today. Putting was just atrocious.

Played a round of "Pitch and Putt" (short par 3 course that ranges from 55 yards to 110 yards) after a month away from my clubs (Wedding + Honeymoon :))

On the 110 yards 9th hole, hit a pitching wedge that disappeared into the hole for my first hole-in-one / eagle. Granted it's on a pitch n' putt...

Unbelievably, later the same round, I made a second hole-in-one on the 90 yard 15th... However, we were playing two balls for practice, and that was my practice ball so I didn't count it...

Ended up with a 58 on a par 54.... :)

That awesome!

37 today. 3 bogeys 1 birdie. putted great, drove the ball well. Game is starting to feel like a game again

That awesome!

Thanks aggro. Even though it's at a silly little course, and the second one doesn't really count, it still felt so awesome to walk up to the hole from the teebox and pick your ball out of it... twice! :D

yesterday we played bay creek palmer course with my brothers for the 1st time
this place is money
teeshots were tricky and hit 1 fw on the front all of them on the back but one and i scored better when i didnt hit the fw's
approach shots should have been money but my brother kept giving me horrible course management advice... "dude you should just lay up" or "go for it"
plus the gps seemed off cuz i was hitting shots on a rope right at flags then get near the green and see my ball 10-15yrds short
chipping was unreal on the front and horrendous on the back
putting was lights out on the front and 3 putted everything on the back
shot a 107 and my bro's shot 99 and 91
id have to blame it on never playing the course... thats excuse and im sticking to it

Shot an 84 yesterday with the driver working extremely well. Consistently hit it 290-295 and only missed a couple fairways. However, the one drive I did miss hurt me pretty badly. On the par 5 16th hole, I missed the fairway right and went OB. Had to re-tee and ended up getting a 9 on the hole (let my frustrations get the best of me when I got around the green). I rebounded well on the next hole though, so I can tell my mental game is getting better. Hole 17 is a shot Par 4 that plays about 275, so I hit my 3 wood and ended up having an 8 foot putt for eagle. Missed it by a couple inches but had a tap in bird. Hopefully I'll get back to the high 70's if I can avoid those big numbers.

I played 18 with the newly shafted irons. I went 47, 39. I had a rough start to say the least. But my real problems were in my putter and driver, the irons have changed but it has not thrown me off to much.

Shot a 77 today (+7), and that included a 8 on a Par 4...so could have been better.

However, my putter was on fire! I single-putted 10 holes, unbeliveable! Felt like I couldn't miss on the back 9 (12 putts total). This also resulted in 3 birdies which is the most I've ever had in 1 round.

I just wish I could have shot that yesterday when I was playing in a big club medal comp!

Shot 85 today (45,40). Got a case of the shanks on #9 (3 shots). Never had that problem before but got rid of it quickly. It was a little scary though. Played much better on the back.

great rounds everyone!

Played the front nine with two balls. Played sort of crappy, but didn't score too bad. 44 with a Bridgestone e5 and 48 with a silver CHROMAX :) Got my driver together towards the end and had no trouble reaching a 390 par 4 in two with both balls. That's pretty exciting for me.

I got out to play 9 holes before a meeting today and shot my best 9, at this course, +6 41, Par 35, on the back nine of a local muni. Had 6 birdie putts, 1 eagle putt, if only the ghost and I would get along better. My speed was way off today. But overall was very excited.

Rushed out late this evening to try and squeeze in 18 before it got dark. Shot an 82 which is a new low for me. I was hitting the driver really well and had a few GIR's because of it. Came off the front with a 43 and then came home in 39 while rushing the last three holes. I think I could have done even better without the rush. Had 15 putts on both nine's with NO three putts. Very happy about that.

Rushed out late this evening to try and squeeze in 18 before it got dark. Shot an 82 which is a new low for me. I was hitting the driver really well and had a few GIR's because of it. Came off the front with a 43 and then came home in 39 while rushing the last three holes. I think I could have done even better without the rush. Had 15 putts on both nine's with NO three putts. Very happy about that.

Great round, dude. I think hitting well of the tee is the best confidence booster as well. Keep it up.

Great round, dude. I think hitting well of the tee is the best confidence booster as well. Keep it up.

Thanks man. Yeah its a huge boost for sure. I noticed from 9-13, I hit all the fairways and one GIR on a par3 and made all par's.

Shot a smooth 77 today with 6 bogeys, 1 birdie, 11 pars. Pretty good day around the greens but if I could have converted some of the easy looks at birdies I had then it would have been a GREAT day.

Shot a smooth 77 today with 6 bogeys, 1 birdie, 11 pars. Pretty good day around the greens but if I could have converted some of the easy looks at birdies I had then it would have been a GREAT day.

Nice round!

Nice shootin Kevin, sounds like things were really clicking, I love that! Keep it going buddy!

Saturday... a 90 with two triples and a three putt on a par 5 where I had a 12 footer for birdie. Easily could have been mid-80s. The rough was US Open heavy. Insane. But a 90 is 13 strokes better than my last full round prior to that - thank you, swing fixes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back