What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sushi night tonight

sushi night tonight

I am starting to fall in love with sushi again. We are going to a place this weekend while we are in Orlando that some people recommended to us. I can't wait! Tonight we are grilling some Amberjack. I have never had this fish before and I have no idea how I am going to season it yet.

I am starting to fall in love with sushi again. We are going to a place this weekend while we are in Orlando that some people recommended to us. I can't wait! Tonight we are grilling some Amberjack. I have never had this fish before and I have no idea how I am going to season it yet.

We should all do a sushi run one night at th outing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So TC, whats for dinner??

just had my 4 alarm ribeye chili with arroz con queso... ohhh boy... its almost a 5 alarmer

Cheesey BBQ Beef. It's simple. You brown some ground beef, add your favorite BBQ sauce, a little cheese and you are good to go.

We had tacos.

meatloaf garlic mashed taters and sweet peas

My in-laws are coming to town so we are going to all you can eat baby back ribs tonight.

nothing like gorging yourself in front of the in laws!!

nothing like gorging yourself in front of the in laws!!

haha I will be ordering a 1/4 chicken all white meat....I can't eat enough ribs to make it worth the all you can eat. My father-in-law on the other hand can eat as much as JB sometimes even more. And no matter how full he is, he will want ice cream after.

I think it's cottage pie tonight.

Hawaiian take out. No one wants to cook. Wonder if there's any baked manapua around Portland?

Hawaiian take out. No one wants to cook. Wonder if there's any baked manapua around Portland?

Those are some words I thought I'd never see in the same sentence... manapua and Portland. Like poutin and Orlando. :D

Leftover lumpia from my kids' bday party.

Those are some words I thought I'd never see in the same sentence... manapua and Portland. Like poutin and Orlando. :D

Oddly enough, there are quite a few Hawaiian food places around here. Portland and its 'burbs are coming around, but I still haven't found a place here that makes baked manapua, just the doughy white steamed ones.

Leftover lumpia from my kids' bday party.

Mmmm. Lumpia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back