How do you mark your ball?

How do you mark your ball?

just seeing how everyone else marks theirs and all the cool designs..

show some pictures of them..

i go with the 3 dots and square around the number then write over the number..

(sorry, picture quality isn't very good.)

IMG_0498.jpg

I actually don't. Not many people use Bridgestone around the courses I play.

I dont. I know the general area, if I find 2 of the same, one goes in the bag, one goes to the green.

I either write FACE or GSH on my golf balls. Other times I draw stick figures or just some dots/lines that help me line up the ball. It just depends on time for me. GSH seems to work best though.

wow didnt realize there was that many sorry smallville, thanks for merging it though..

I put my initials diagonal from the top of the middle of the ball name. Since I play the NXT-Tour right now its diagonal from the middle of it.

head2head_titleistnxttour_0607_2.jpg

usually just my intials real small, or if I'm playing with a ball thief I'll write NOT YOURS! :act-up:

I mark it with a double diamond for clam fist. Preferably in blue, if not then I mark it the next closest color, red.

I don't see many other Noodle Easy Distance on the course so I don't.

I'm in the market for a new ball though, after just a few short months my swing has gotten a little too strong for my ball and I'm beginning to baloon real bad on my Par 3 Iron tee shots...

Im mildly confused with this statement.
I don't see many other Noodle Easy Distance on the course so I don't.

I'm in the market for a new ball though, after just a few short months my swing has gotten a little too strong for my ball and I'm beginning to baloon real bad on my Par 3 Iron tee shots...

Usually that tree I hit puts a pretty unique mark on my ball! hehe

I don't mark my balls, I let the balls mark me. :D

I really don't mark my balls though. I usually lose them immediately after marking them so that trend came to a halt.

I don't mark my balls, I let the balls mark me. :D

I really don't mark my balls though. I usually lose them immediately after marking them so that trend came to a halt.

wait, so you let other balls mark you? haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually don't as most don't play bridgestone balls around here but if I need to I make a 'T' using the alignment mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mark my balls with a silver "Rx" next to the number. I don't see many zstars on the course and (when I play them) even less zstar yellows. At the outing I may need to come up with a better ball mark so it is a little more obvious. All of those 330RX(s) lying all over the course should make for an interesting day.

I mark my balls with a silver "Rx" next to the number. I don't see many zstars on the course and (when I play them) even less zstar yellows. At the outing I may need to come up with a better ball mark so it is a little more obvious. All of those 330RX(s) lying all over the course should make for an interesting day.

Great point. Guess I'll have to come up with "My Mark"!

I put two dots next the numbers. Simple but quite effective!

3 dots above the name: blue, red, blue

i don't mark my ball, i'm usually the only one in the fwy and on the greens when i play with my regular playing partners....hehe

Back