Can Fat Dudes Pull Off the White Belt?

You're really only "hefty" if the white belt you're considering is of the stretchy variety. Do they make stretchy white belts?Can't say as I've seen them offered at the Vast and Towering store between Cheese Steak Charlie's and Taco Humungo at the strip mall under the freeway.

Kevin

white belt and an untucked shirt... win win situation

I am a 36...dont look like it but I am and I would rock it.

ditto. I wear one when the clothing requires; but I think I look better in a dark belt.

TC: I think it has more to do with the body type than the size waist, although the waist size is a factor. Some bigger guys may have more weight in the shoulders/chest and less in the waist. In this scenario, a white belt *may* turn out pretty well. Other guys may look like a pear. In that scenario, I would think the white belt would just bring more attention to that area.

ok, here's some recent pics. you vote. can i pull off the white belt?

30263_403274273426_537878426_4187212_5235002_n.jpg

44510_428857253426_537878426_4825814_7020129_n.jpg

30063_404117818426_537878426_4213753_498996_n.jpg

ok, here's some recent pics. you vote. can i pull off the white belt?

Just do it gigantor, but make sure you wear white kicks and a white hat.

Just do it gigantor, but make sure you wear white kicks and a white hat.

definitely spank....i'm uncool, but not that uncool

Note: People who wear white belts smile...

heh.. And you are no fat dude.

that's debateable....but if anything, i'm secure with it...i'm big boned and i have a horrible metabolism....lol

it needs to be a thicker belt and not a thin one. otherwise it'll look like a piece of string lol

P1020460.jpg

P1020497.jpg

P1020451.jpg

See exhibit 1, 2, and 3- fat dude/white belt. And SWEET buckle baby!!! Go for it TC, get us some pics posted up too!

Just one thing, whatever you do, PLEASE DO NOT do this. I look like Lee Trevino with my shorts pulled up so damn high! My shirt was all untucked after 18 holes and I had to get the buckle in the pic....*next time take a second and just retuck the whole shirt dummy!*
P1020501.jpg

No fashion expert here but my vote is give it a go. I don't think you are the "shouldn't wear a white belt" build.
Does this mean I have to post my new threads when they get here?

ok, i think that i can pull it out...i've been wanting one for a while now and there's a great place here in asheville that sells some sweet straps.

No fashion expert here but my vote is give it a go. I don't think you are the "shouldn't wear a white belt" build.
Does this mean I have to post my new threads when they get here?

why yes, you best post pics of the new threads.

Great pics Jake, although that last one is priceless. You were definitely stylin in Omaha.

[Activate the most interesting man in the world voice]

I dont always wear a white belt but when I do, I always make sure it has a THP buckle.

[Deactivate the most interesting man in the world voice]

[Activate the most interesting man in the world voice]

I dont always wear a white belt but when I do, I always make sure it has a THP buckle.

[Deactivate the most interesting man in the world voice]

Stay stylish my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck go for it TC! You are a tall handsome young man who I would be proud to have as my son-in-law if I had a daughter.... I think you will look great with the white belt. Now us older folks can not wear the white belts. Makes us look like we are trying too hard to be young again .. I know Uncle Daddy does not possess a white belt and neither do I.
You will be looking good dude! Go for it and have some fun :golf2:

Heck go for it TC! You are a tall handsome young man who I would be proud to have as my son-in-law if I had a daughter.... I think you will look great with the white belt. Now us older folks can not wear the white belts. Makes us look like we are trying too hard to be young again .. I know Uncle Daddy does not possess a white belt and neither do I.
You will be looking good dude! Go for it and have some fun :golf2:

thanks gray! i do appreciate the compliment buddy

You know that daughter would have to be blind as gopher and as smart as a box of rocks.

Spoiler
I kid I kid!!! You are one great guy tc!!

3 words tc... elvis white belt!
kinda like the wwe but with tcb or even tcc on the front with lots of rhinestones
a jumpsuit would be a plus to complete the outfit

Larger framed and larger individuals can pull off almost any look if done properly. While some apparel is cut towards a slimmer fit, most of the time, it is not the color wheels or patterns that cause issues. Finding the right cut/fit for a person is the most crucial.

i'm going to stop by a place today and snag me up a white strap.....i also want to find a buckle that has a yin yang i'd be happy.

Larger framed and larger individuals can pull off almost any look if done properly. While some apparel is cut towards a slimmer fit, most of the time, it is not the color wheels or patterns that cause issues. Finding the right cut/fit for a person is the most crucial.

true, and unfortunately, i'm one of those guys that likes my stuff just a bit baggier than it should be. don't know why, just always liked it that way.

Back