Golf Chick I have had Arrogant Bastard Beer served at our local convience store...its pretty tasty. But for a summer staple Spaten Premium is my drink of choice on or off the course. For a night time cap, I might make myself a black and tan which is Guiness poured over the back of a spoon to sit on top of Bass. And in the winter - a nice Taddy Porter.

I haven't had a beer since the Spring Golf Outing!

Just had a pint of my home made Belgian Triple on Tap!!! 8.5ABV Yum.

I'm fond of Guiness and Newcastle. I like a fairly robust beverage. My aversion to light beer might help explain my expanding waistline.:sad:

I have 5 gallons of IPA fermenting in my garage right now... its getting bottled this weekend and will be enjoyed thoroughly in another 2 weeks!

Leffe Blonde, or middle class Special Brew as it's otherwise known. Hopefully that joke works in the U.S.

Oktoberfest/Marzen's have hit the shelf so I'm having a good time sampling.

Legend's (local micro) Oktoberfest is absolutely great, a big malty, almost cinammon type flavor, absolutely perfect IMO.

Post Road Pumpkin Ale kicks butt too. A lot of the Pumpkin ales can get a little too sweet or too much spice, but this one's perfect. I can only drink one or two, but it's a great "dessert" beer.

I have 5 gallons of IPA fermenting in my garage right now... its getting bottled this weekend and will be enjoyed thoroughly in another 2 weeks!

awesome. let me know when they are ready. oh and I need your address...

I'm usually a Guinness guy but tonight I got some special Ginger beer for the big THP FF draft.

Love Molson's and Negra Modelo, its heavier but great with a nice steak.

finally got me a mini newcastle keg, MMMMMMM!

The Magic Hat Fall Sampler Pack and the Blue Moon Fall Edition Pack are worth a try....

North Coast Brewing Co.'s PranQster Golden Ale and Old Rasputin Imperial Stout are awesome.
Hennepin Saison Was quite tasty as well.
As for an every day kinda Beer, Can't go wrong with a Bell's Two Hearted IPA :party:

I like the Pumpkin Ale of Cottonwood Brewery, in Mooresville, NC. Taste just like my grandmothers pumkin pie!!! Anything by Dog Fish for a regular beer, but i do love anything Highland puts out.

Murphys red
Bishopsfinger
Spitfire
Kilkenny
old speckled hen
Sam adams
Newcastle brown ale

In no particular order, throw in a couple of friends and you´re good to go!

Have you ever had duck rabbit?

I like the Pumpkin Ale of Cottonwood Brewery, in Mooresville, NC. Taste just like my grandmothers pumkin pie!!! Anything by Dog Fish for a regular beer, but i do love anything Highland puts out.

Sam Adams Boston Lager most of the year but in the fall I love the Octoberfest they brew.

I have been dropping a cap full of Sailor Jerry in my Keystone Light. It really jazzes it up.

miller light...cervasa mas fina

I'm an IPA fan...currently Red Hook Long Hammer and Lagunitas IPA are my favorite.

Back