claycribbs

Fear the Dolphin Swag!
Reaction score
Handicap
Yesterday in Gym class I was playing basketball when a kid went up for a rebound and hit me in the nose. A nose bleed, a trip to the doctor, xrays, and a nose doctor all pointed to the same thing....... a broken nose. This is my 1st time ever breaking a bone. But the doctor said I can do whatever I normally do that doesn't danger my nose. INCLUDING GOLF! So in 10 days I should be back to normal.

Bummer, CC. For a little laugh, go to youtube and search for Marsha Brady and my nose. One of the truly great TV moments.

That sucks!

Did you get your nose packed?

That sux bro. I broke my nose once, but you can't tell by looking at me. Some glasses do sit funny on my now now though.

oh man, hate to hear that CC....hang in there buddy. mine's been broken a few times and i turned out ok.

yeah but I got out of school today lol

There is always a positive, I like how even in your post you found a positive.(still being able to play golf)

dude that sucks. I broke my nose in high school while wrestling. definitely not fun

Sorry to hear. Stray elbows in basketball are always dangerous. I still have a bone chip from my cheek bone still lodged under my skin from when I caught an elbow when I was 13.

Glad to hear your golf game will not suffer!

Yesterday in Gym class I was playing basketball when a kid went up for a rebound and hit me in the nose. A nose bleed, a trip to the doctor, xrays, and a nose doctor all pointed to the same thing....... a broken nose. This is my 1st time ever breaking a bone. But the doctor said I can do whatever I normally do that doesn't danger my nose. INCLUDING GOLF! So in 10 days I should be back to normal.

This is an athelete's right of passage. Welcome to the club, clay. Yeah; don't do anything that could make significant contact to your nose in the next few days. Think that the initial break hurts? You don't want to know what a subsequent blow to the nose feels like.

This is an athelete's right of passage. Welcome to the club, clay. Yeah; don't do anything that could make significant contact to your nose in the next few days. Think that the initial break hurts? You don't want to know what a subsequent blow to the nose feels like.

No kidding!!! They both bring tears to your eyes. The worst part is just what you say Looper and its gonna hurt everytime(cause it will happen) you bump it.

yep... no gym for like 2 weeks....

Congrats on the broken nose young man. Actually, sorry to hear, but every guy wants to brag about how tough he was when he gets older, lol. My broken collar bone was hell.

Congrats on the broken nose young man. Actually, sorry to hear, but every guy wants to brag about how tough he was when he gets older, lol. My broken collar bone was hell.

yeah I'm lucky it was just my nose and not a golf affecting injury like a leg, arm, or something

Sorry to hear about your injury fellow jock :beat-up::bad:..... I broke mine playing football . Playing LB I had a collision with a running back so hard I was almost looking through the ear hole of my helmet :eek:(...... I hope you heal up soon!

Sorry to hear about your injury fellow jock :beat-up::bad:..... I broke mine playing football . Playing LB I had a collision with a running back so hard I was almost looking through the ear hole of my helmet :eek:(...... I hope you heal up soon!

Thanks gray.....

Here's to a speedy recovery CC :)

Talk about NOSE JOB(I was texting CC earlier)!!!!! Hahahahahha sorry about that thogh. It's not as bad as it could have been. Now to go look at pics on FB.

EDIT: Nevermind because you evidentaly dicided not to post pictures... Hahahahahah kidding.

There's pictures? hehehe

Dang... a broken nose is no fun. Way to deal with it like a trooper.

I wish I had a good story of my broken nose but I lack coordination.

congrats clay and welcome to the band! now lets see some photos!

Dang... a broken nose is no fun. Way to deal with it like a trooper.

I wish I had a good story of my broken nose but I lack coordination.

hehe I already lack that

Back