• R9 Supertri

Votes: 36 67.9%
  • Burner Superfast

Votes: 17 32.1%

• Total voters

TOAOST21

Reaction score
Handicap
Well this is my lucky month i guess, just got a call from my local CC telling me that i had won a drawing for a free TM driver, so i needed to come get it today. Well i got it same specs as my Superfast, just the R9 Supertri, should be fun just to let it loose and see what this beast can do, so i will let yall weigh in, any thoughts?

I've had both. Supertri FEELS amazing. Like I'm hurting the golf ball's children I'm hitting it so hard.
Superfast I hit farther, flat and simple. was all over the place the first week but once I got it under control its a beast.
Here's a review done by THP:
http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=9625

do you already have both of these clubs anyway? if not, do you have one or the other?

nope i got both now its to pick which one stays in the bag

nope i got both now its to pick which one stays in the bag

ok, so you have both, then you get to keep one, depending on which one you decide? if that's the case, i have to vote for the supertri. i just think it feels better, sounds better and looks better.

I like my R9 for the most part, so my vote goes for the R9 Supertri.

Lol...I'm trying to sell my SuperFast. Its already up!

congrats toast

Nice win! Bag them both and show off!

I put my vote down for the SuperFast. I've hit both, and the SF just performs better than the ST. My opinion though.

I vote Supertri...I had the Superfast for a month or so and could just never get used to it. I would of probably went with the Supertri but didnt want to spring for the extra $$.

Back