THP 2010 FF League #2

I noticed this draft is tomorrow at 8:15. Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm honestly not sure if I will be able to make the draft. Will the automated draft still work even though it is a live draft or do I "have" to be online to make picks? I can set my picks in advance but tomorrow is a bad day for me to be online.

I noticed this draft is tomorrow at 8:15. Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm honestly not sure if I will be able to make the draft. Will the automated draft still work even though it is a live draft or do I "have" to be online to make picks? I can set my picks in advance but tomorrow is a bad day for me to be online.

As long as you pre-rank players, it will work just fine.

Draft order will be released soon! I am now officially allowed to announce that your's truly has been asked to be commissioner of this league. ESPN's website would not allow JB to be commissioner of this without trying to make him a member and he and his lovely bride already have a team in the other THP league. So I'll be running the show, if you have any grumblings, complaints, disputes please email them to Nobodyshome@sorryaboutyourluck.com ok? HAHA! This will be fun and of course I'll run things straight up and fair and square! Good luck everyone, draft is tomorrow and the order will be up shortly!

Saw the thread just after i posted here... love the e-mail address p4b see you all tomorrow night!! Time to study.. TWICE!!

I have updated the draft order on the league site, please make sure you are setup right based on the draft lottery posted earlier. Good luck!

I have updated the draft order on the league site, please make sure you are setup right based on the draft lottery posted earlier. Good luck!

Good work commish!

Thanks T! I'll try to do my best. JB did most of the work in getting the league setup the same as the other one, I just input the draft order.

hey buddy, you are now my commish....so if I do something dumb at the outting do I get suspended for any games? hehe

Thanks T! I'll try to do my best. JB did most of the work in getting the league setup the same as the other one, I just input the draft order.

don't sell yourself short P4B. you're easily among the top 2 commisioners at THP.

Whos getting their trading block ready? :p

Already Thinking about it...... Feel a little weak in the WR category while I got a few good RB's. Just saying. Check it out if you guys are interested. I got Shonne Green and M J-Drew so we're not talking 5 rounders here. I want something serious.

So I can kill all of you guys.

haha just kidding. oh man the Sh@t talkings coming out already

And the draft is in the books, Team Puttin4Bird reminds me more of a dumpster fire but we shall see! Actually I'm fairly happy with my team for right now, we'll see. Nothing too wild and crazy happened, sounds like some (most) of the people drafting were enjoying an adult cocktail during the draft. It was a great time! Draft started out just as expected with Chris Johnson and Adrian Peterson going 1 and 2.

Good luck to all THP FFL #2 players!

And the draft is in the books, Team Puttin4Bird reminds me more of a dumpster fire but we shall see! Actually I'm fairly happy with my team for right now, we'll see. Nothing too wild and crazy happened, sounds like some (most) of the people drafting were enjoying an adult cocktail during the draft. It was a great time! Draft started out just as expected with Chris Johnson and Adrian Peterson going 1 and 2.

Good luck to all THP FFL #2 players!

Ours went the same way CJ, AP, then MJD.

Yeah MJD went 3 then Drew Brees went 4th. I ended up with Michael Turner at 10 and wasn't too upset about that, I got Peyton Manning on the way back. We shall see!

Yeah MJD went 3 then Drew Brees went 4th. I ended up with Michael Turner at 10 and wasn't too upset about that, I got Peyton Manning on the way back. We shall see!

Thats what you want though if your drafting near the end. You want that strong 1-2 combo picks. You couldnt ask for much better than turner and manning. Truthfully, I was disapointed when I first saw I was going third. I knew that meant MJD then who knows when it finally gets back to me with the 26# pick! I was very happy to get Shonne Green that late. REALLY REALLY wanted Ryan mathews but he went one spot before me at 25. Mathews is going to be the AFL Rookie of the year jsut you watch. When it happens I'm gonna send everyone a link to this thread so you all know I said it first.

Good Luck everyone.

Edit: Hey Guys? Are we going to be using this thread or this thread:
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?13653-THP-Draft-Lottery-Video-League-2&highlight=League
to do all of our sh*t talking? Cuz I want to get started. :bicker:

I think we'll use this thread, that other was for the draft lottery, we'll keep this one the official THP League #2 thread.

I just noticed that the schedule is messed up with the same two teams having bye weeks every week! That wouldn't be good! I'll fix it ASAP!

EDIT: Looks like I fixed it!

REALLY REALLY wanted Ryan mathews but he went one spot before me at 25. Mathews is going to be the AFL Rookie of the year jsut you watch. When it happens I'm gonna send everyone a link to this thread so you all know I said it first.

Why do you think that I picked him at 24..........hehehe

the draft was fun. cant wait for the season to start. I'm quite happy with my team. For now...

I am also happy with my team. I was letting my wife make the final decisions because she had never done a FF draft. She said it was boring but when she heard the music for our pic she got all excited. Thats why I took so long to pick, she had fun with it. I would have personally picked Rogers before steven Jackson but it wasnt just MY team. I want this to be fun for her.

oh, and I would have got Flacco before Cutler, but thats what she wanted so we will see. Whoever has Flacco can offer me a trade for Cutler...I wont tell her and she wont remember. haha

I am also happy with my team. I was letting my wife make the final decisions because she had never done a FF draft. She said it was boring but when she heard the music for our pic she got all excited. Thats why I took so long to pick, she had fun with it. I would have personally picked Rogers before steven Jackson but it wasnt just MY team. I want this to be fun for her.
Right....the old "that was my wife picking those bums" line...mmmm hmmmm. :wink:

oh, and I would have got Flacco before Cutler, but thats what she wanted so we will see. Whoever has Flacco can offer me a trade for Cutler...I wont tell her and she wont remember. haha

she didn't have a chance to get flacco, i got him 2 picks before in round 5. maybe we can work out a deal.

Not liking my team at all. I thought I could wait on some guys, but come the round I was going to take them, they are gone a few picks earlier. So if you guys want to make a trade, let me know.

Back