THP 2010 FF League #2

Not liking my team at all. I thought I could wait on some guys, but come the round I was going to take them, they are gone a few picks earlier. So if you guys want to make a trade, let me know.

What happened to league domination?

she didn't have a chance to get flacco, i got him 2 picks before in round 5. maybe we can work out a deal.

right, I was looking at him the round before and she said hold out.

What happened to league domination?
LMAO!

Right....the old "that was my wife picking those bums" line...mmmm hmmmm. :wink:

I know I know, sounds fishy. Hey, I like my team, its just not how I would have personally drafted

trust me, little brother was letting his wife doing the picking. he was texting me throughout his draft. here was a funny one:

"______ just picked steven jackson with my first pick.....i'm f*&ked already bro!"

Cutty should put up a ton of yards and a good amount of TD's. Lots of picks though. I really don't like him lol.
oh, and I would have got Flacco before Cutler, but thats what she wanted so we will see. Whoever has Flacco can offer me a trade for Cutler...I wont tell her and she wont remember. haha

trust me, little brother was letting his wife doing the picking. he was texting me throughout his draft. here was a funny one:

"______ just picked steven jackson with my first pick.....i'm f*&ked already bro!"

hahaha, I had a lot of making up to do. I went against my plan

Cutty should put up a ton of yards and a good amount of TD's. Lots of picks though. I really don't like him lol.

I agree, I think he will be ok this year, they brought in a new offensive coordinater so I hope it helps get rid of the int's. thats my only real risk with him.

The draft was a lot of fun. I had a good time..

Not quite sure I have drafted a championship team, but we shall see.

Bring it on THP FF league #2!

Bagging on your little bro? that's cold tc!!

The draft was a lot of fun. I had a good time..

Not quite sure I have drafted a championship team, but we shall see.

Bring it on THP FF league #2!

Doo Doo Brown

I need a decent running back, anyone? anyone?

I'm starting to panic before Opening week, so if anyone wants to trade, let me know. My team is Sunday Golfer.

I think its funny that you just said these two comments below the day before the draft and now your already panicking haha

I knew there was a reason why I was going to be playing golf every Sunday.

I got 5 starting RBs, so if anyone has a legitament WR they want to trade, I'm all ears.

I knew there was a reason why I was going to be playing golf every Sunday.

I got 5 starting RBs, so if anyone has a legitament WR they want to trade, I'm all ears.

Dont take anything I say personal, Im just giving you a hard time.

thought I'ld share some of the funny Fantasy Football team names I've been seeing around the Internet.
Some of my favorites:
Korn on the Kolb
Texas Chain Massaquoi
Breaston Implants
Live Free, Addai Hard

I was the Shetland ponies last year in one of my leagues lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back