I got alot of guys I wanted but I have some tough decisions as far as lineup goes. This is not the lineup I will start but here are the default players. Pretty happy with my team as I have some high producers.

QB Aaron Rodgers, GB QB
RB Cedric Benson, Cin RB
RB Knowshon Moreno, Den RB
RB/WR Brandon Jacobs, NYG RB
WR Chad Ochocinco, Cin WR
WR Braylon Edwards, NYJ WR
TE Dustin Keller, NYJ TE
D/ST Panthers D/ST, Car D/ST
K Rob Bironas, Ten K

BENCH
Bench Justin Forsett, Sea RB
Bench Bernard Berrian, Min WR
Bench Devery Henderson, NO WR
Bench Chad Henne, Mia
Bench Bengals D/ST, Cin D/ST
Bench Mason Crosby, GB K
Bench Marcedes Lewis, Jac TE

nice lineup there. i think the panthers D will bring it this year. they're young, they're fast and they're gonna keep that team in a bunch of ball games. although, you also have the bengals D, which is just getting better and better!

Me too. I don't get the doubt about the REAL Steve Smith. Has he shown any signs of slowing down? He puts up impressive play no matter which QB is throwing to him.
yes it is my friend!!! I think Panthers Steve Smith will do better than Giants SM

Me too. I don't get the doubt about the REAL Steve Smith. Has he shown any signs of slowing down? He puts up impressive play no matter which QB is throwing to him.

I dont doubt him, the problem I see is that he has NO WR support

After looking at my team. I took way too many players with question marks. Usually I like a good balance of proven stars and potential break out players. Too many guys on my team that I have question marks about.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens during the season.

yes it is my friend!!! I think Panthers Steve Smith will do better than Giants SM

But he has the Giants SS not the Panthers SS.

Here is team "Café de Colombia"

QB: M.Ryan, M.Stafford
RB: C.Johnson, J.Charles, C.Portis, F.Jackson, S.Morris
WR: M.Colston, D.Bowe, A.Gonzalez, D.McCluster, B.Hartline
TE: B.Celek
K: N.Rackers
D: Vikings

A few guys I was really happy to see fall to me (Charles, Bowe, Portis, Celek). Definitely concerned about my WR's, especially in PPR, but my RB's get a good bit of catches as well. I'm a big fan of the "wait and use a QB committee" approach, and Ryan and Stafford's schedules fit quite well together, so playing matchups all year long shouldn't pose much of a problem.

Even still the guy just continues to produce. But I do see your point. Just amazes me what he has done with his size (on the small side) and QB play. I think someone will step up and that run game will no doubt help the passing one.
I dont doubt him, the problem I see is that he has NO WR support

Dwayne Bowe is going to get a lot of catches. Thats my opinion lol.
Here is team "Café de Colombia"

QB: M.Ryan, M.Stafford
RB: C.Johnson, J.Charles, C.Portis, F.Jackson, S.Morris
WR: M.Colston, D.Bowe, A.Gonzalez, D.McCluster, B.Hartline
TE: B.Celek
K: N.Rackers
D: Vikings

A few guys I was really happy to see fall to me (Charles, Bowe, Portis, Celek). Definitely concerned about my WR's, especially in PPR, but my RB's get a good bit of catches as well. I'm a big fan of the "wait and use a QB committee" approach, and Ryan and Stafford's schedules fit quite well together, so playing matchups all year long shouldn't pose much of a problem.

I think I finally figured out the byes, the first few years I did these I kept screwing that up.

Even still the guy just continues to produce. But I do see your point. Just amazes me what he has done with his size (on the small side) and QB play. I think someone will step up and that run game will no doubt help the passing one.

I think Claussen will be the starter by the end of the year.

I think I finally figured out the byes, the first few years I did these I kept screwing that up.

dude, thats a lesson learned, haha

Its my opinion to draft the best players/team and ignore the byes. In the end you'll be better off.

Here is Czervik Construction - league 2. I missed first two picks because some landscaper cut our neighborhoods DSL wire and it wasn't repaired until 8:40 p.m. Probably wouldn't have chosen either of my first two picks, but could be worse.

QB - Matt Cassell
RB - DeAngelo Williams
RB - Matt Forte
RB/WR - Jeremy Maclin
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR - Michael Crabtree
TE - Jermichael Finley
D/ST - Pats D
K - David Akers

Bench:
WR - Johnny Knox
WR - Sidney Rice
RB - Donald Brown
RB - Brandon Jackson
RB/WR - Dexter McCluster
WR - Joey Galloway
WR - Julian Edelman

Hey if you dont want fitz or williams I will be happy to take them off your hands...LOL

Its my opinion to draft the best players/team and ignore the byes. In the end you'll be better off.

Yeah I know what you mean, I tried to follow along with the best PPR players this draft and I think it worked pretty well for me. It's my first PPR league so it was like learning all over again.

Happy with my team, think I took to many rookies but they looked good during the preseason.

Team Arizona Knight (League #2)

QB Brees and Palmer
RB Mathews, Spiller, Slaton, Gerhart, Jennings, Bell
WR Bolton, Bryant, Robinson, Cribbs, Randle El
TE Cooley
K Kaeding
DEF Ravens

Yeah I know what you mean, I tried to follow along with the best PPR players this draft and I think it worked pretty well for me. It's my first PPR league so it was like learning all over again.

If you think it about it, say you get the world beater of a team but youre entire team has a bye in week 7. So you take a loss week 7 but win all the remaining weeks. Sounds good to me. Thats not a real world scenario but you know what I mean. Ignore the bye, pick your team.

Rhino,

Make me an offer. I just proposed a blockbuster to someone in league 2. I need another quality RB or a sick QB if u want DeAngelo or Fitz tho.

If you think it about it, say you get the world beater of a team but youre entire team has a bye in week 7. So you take a loss week 7 but win all the remaining weeks. Sounds good to me. Thats not a real world scenario but you know what I mean. Ignore the bye, pick your team.

I think you HAVE to put someone in that position though. So who do you drop?

I think you HAVE to put someone in that position though. So who do you drop?
I don't think you have to. Just keep the bye as the starter and take the 0.

Reservedly happy. Think I waited too long to get some players and missed which caused me to pick players I didn't want.

QB: Jay Cutler, Matt Hasselback
RB: Frank Gore, Jahvid Best, Reggie Bush, Fred Taylor, Peyton Hillis(last pick and loved it!!)
WR: Miles Austin, Michael Crabtree, Jabar Gaffney(IMO quite possibly the steal of the draft. Can't believe he lasted as long as he did), Johnny Knox, Robert Meachem(dang autopick screwed me out of QB)
TE: John Carlson, Anthony Fasano
PK: Mason Crosby
DEF: Pittsburgh

Love my RB, WR, and DEF. Big question mark with Cutler but he has some huge potential but also massive downside. Hate my TE's and really needed a better backup QB. Ran the draft through some software at the end and my team came out overall on top so I guess we will see.

Which team will be the first to start making some trades?

Back