And to think I was mad at the fedex guy...

RxGus

Argyle Warrior
Reaction score
Handicap
Winter
So I came home from work today expecting a package from fedex containing many goodies from out friends at sligo. The Fedex man had left a note on the door yesterday saying the package required a signature and, since I work, I signed the paper and left it on the door.

Well- I came home today and found ANOTHER note... HE DIDNT LEAVE THE PACKAGE! I wanted to wear those pants to work tomorrow! NOW I have to wait a third day to get my sweet loot. (Turns out my note got blown off the door so he never saw it.)

Then as I turned around to go back inside I see a box sitting on my door step. It is from fedex... I don't know what it is.
IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

But... I didn't order any shoes.
IMG_0264.jpg

WHAT!!!!! AdiPure? AdiPure!!!!
IMG_0265.jpg

A quick call to Adidas...
"I have shoes at my house that I didn't order"
"Let me check that number.... I see that it was paid for from our free merchandise account. Congrats on your new shoes"
"But... why did they show up on my door, with my name on them?"
"I don't know why, Congrats again on your new shoes!"

O.M.G.
I am now the proud owner of a pair of AdiPure.
Thank you Adidas- I don't have a freaking clue why you decided to ship me a pair but I don't think I can thank you enough

holy smokes! what a cool thing to have happened to you Rx. those shoes sure are pretty. i'm extremely curious now. any ideas on where the heck they came from?

Maybe you won a contest? Anyway CONGRATS!

hahahahaha, what a cool story! I wonder how they got your info!?! Sounds like something JB/GG would have their hands in.

Dear Adidas, I would love a pair of shoes. hahah

wow thats awesome! Adidas feel free to send me shoes,clothes, hats, and anything else lol

edit: what is even more impressive is that they're the right size!

That is really really cool!!!!!!!! Congrats Gus!

Dear adidas,

My sizes are 11.5 for shoes, L for shirts, and 34 for shorts and 34x32 for pants. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's crazy. Congrats on the new shoes! Dear Gus's stalker, I like hats and golf shirts.

That's crazy. Congrats on the new shoes! Dear Gus's stalker, I like hats and golf shirts.

hahahaha.....actually Hawk just needs 1 adidas sock for the outting

lol @ gus's stalker. i want a stalker like that. i always get ones that want to fight me or something.

lol @ gus's stalker. i want a stalker like that. i always get ones that want to fight me or something.

or that look like this guy

jake-delhomme1.jpg

No doubt. All I've ever gotten was a beer laced with roofies.

hehehehe. I give one to Erica every day just to keep her on Team Hawk!

hehehehe. I give one to Erica every day just to keep her on Team Hawk!

lmao! better be careful, i don't think you want a slew of little hawks running around.

Very true. And with that I will cease the hijak. Sorry, Gus! Congrats again, bud :)

Wow, that's great stuff!! Congrats Gus!!

Very true. And with that I will cease the hijak. Sorry, Gus! Congrats again, bud :)

good call. sorry gus! awesome shoes. still would love to know who you know to be in the know, you know?

Gus -- Sounds like a little birdie just pooped some good stuff on your doorstep dude!.. Congrats man :clapp:

how in the world did they get the right size, that's creepy!

how in the world did they get the right size, that's creepy!

I have no clue.

A very large part of me thinks that there was some contest sometime that I entered and forgot about and won... but I looked through my email and never got a "you just won... " email from adidas. You would think that if I won the contest they would have contacted me and not just sent the shoes.

They are the right size though, which adds credence to the idea that it was a contest.

Very funny, but congrats anyway.

Maybe it was a surprise present?

Maybe it was a surprise present?

Adidas said it came from their free merchandise account. Paid in full by Adidas.
I don't know anyone that would drop that kind of $$$ on me

Back