Laser Range Finder - Help Please

Dazinkster

Reaction score
Stokenchurch, Bucks, United Kingdom, United Kingdo
Handicap
9.8 CONGU
As some may have seen I've got a fair bit of cash to spend in the pro shop. I'm thinking of getting a laser range finder as I'm a massive "yardage" golfer. I like to know that I've got for example 148 yards to go...therefore its a 7 iron with a slight grip down etc...

Anyway, what one should I go for? Money isn't too much of an issue...althought obviously if I don't spend too much I can then buy more balls/gloves/clothes etc...

Help please :)

We have reviewed most of them on the home page. My favorite is the Tour V2 from Bushnell.

We have reviewed most of them on the home page. My favorite is the Tour V2 from Bushnell.

Yep, after posting I thought I'd look at the website. Currently listening to the radio show that addresses the topic

Yep, after posting I thought I'd look at the website. Currently listening to the radio show that addresses the topic

That was a fun show and he is a wealth of knowledge on the subject.

I like the Nikons personally, but mine tends to get left in the hunting bag this time of year. Maybe I can use that as reason to buy another :D

i have used the nikons and one other smaller brand and the bushnell v2 wins hands down.
so much easier to capture the pin with the v2.
i have stacked up a nikon and a v2 together with the v2 winning out in all counts.

I'm still looking for a good reason to get rid of my old Bushnell Yardage Pro I got over 10 years ago so I can get a smaller, modern one. Problem is it still works fine and has a great bettery life. I am guessing that any Bushnell would give the same results, only smaller!

Is it wrong to wish I accidentally broke it? hehehe

Looks like the V2 is the way to go. Both with THP and many other places on the web. I'll see how much my pro can get one in for

Tour V2 here too... great little tool.

Don't forget that a version with slope will mean you can't use it in competition mate.

I have a Leupold and love everything about it

Back