GG & I Orlando Adventure

i think that this is so exciting for you guys. go ahead and get up there where there is such a huge golf presence. i hope you guys find the perfect spot to settle down.

THanks. Us too. We found some areas (Windermere & Dr. Phillips) that we really like. Now is just time to find a house for us. Its going to be hard to leave "living on the golf course" though. But we really need to get a smaller house, this one is just too big for the two of us.

Good luck with your trip. I know things are going to work out just fine and from what I hear, you and GG will have access to one of the best airports in the world!

THanks. Us too. We found some areas (Windermere & Dr. Phillips) that we really like. Now is just time to find a house for us. Its going to be hard to leave "living on the golf course" though. But we really need to get a smaller house, this one is just too big for the two of us.

you know that can be changed don't you? hehe

Best of luck JB and GG!! How exciting! AG and myself will hopefully start house hunting again here in September as well. We are tired of renting and, well, we want a house!! Look forward to updates!!

you know that can be changed don't you? hehe

Best of luck JB and GG!! How exciting! AG and myself will hopefully start house hunting again here in September as well. We are tired of renting and, well, we want a house!! Look forward to updates!!

We actually will probably rent for the 1st year. The last thing we want to do is move to an area only to find out we prefer another one.

Good luck with your trip. I know things are going to work out just fine and from what I hear, you and GG will have access to one of the best airports in the world!

Really?!? I didn't know this Gray. Thanks for the info.

Hope you guys find something cozy over there. Just let me know if I can be of any assistance. :D

I have created a monster. GG is going to look at houses online 24 hours a day until we arrive next week. hehe

But she will have everything mapped out for us.

Sweet, it will be great to have you guys in the Orlando area. Our family has been here a year and we really like it a lot.

Ironically I think we had exactly what we wanted in Westchase in Tampa. Moving down here was great because living on the golf course has been wonderful and we absolutely love the house we live in. But we need smaller (too much work), so why not move to Orlando. Makes sense to me....hehe

Spank and I need another golf buddy in the neighborhood, haha.

Spank and I need another golf buddy in the neighborhood, haha.

I think we are looking at the other side of town though. But not too far.

I am really enjoying a few of the private clubs in Orlando. Very much like Sarasota and Tampa as far as that goes. Which is nice to see and now that we narrowed down where we want to live, it is making the search easier.

Ironically I think we had exactly what we wanted in Westchase in Tampa. Moving down here was great because living on the golf course has been wonderful and we absolutely love the house we live in. But we need smaller (too much work), so why not move to Orlando. Makes sense to me....hehe
Or Kansas City . . . makes sense to me!

Burrrr. Far too cold for us.

Just stay inside on the cold days! You won't be golfing anyway so no reason to go outside! haha

So, you guys are planning on moving to a house that is not on a course? Will you still join a club?

I think we are looking at the other side of town though. But not too far.

I am really enjoying a few of the private clubs in Orlando. Very much like Sarasota and Tampa as far as that goes. Which is nice to see and now that we narrowed down where we want to live, it is making the search easier.

You're always just 20 minutes away from each other no matter where you are in Orlando. :D

We are heading over to Orlando today for the weekend and now that we have narrowed down the area(s) are going to take a hard look at some options to move THP HQ. We want to give a shout out to Scott Walker from TGC for all of his help with this endeavor. Scott has been incredibly helpful from day one and acted like a concierge of sorts with all of our questions.

Good luck guys! If you need help with the move let me know. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cool..
that means I dont have to drive as far when I visit the inlaws in Daytona Beach.. :act-up:

Looking forward to the next get together...

Best of luck to you all in your search this weekend.

Good luck.Hope you guys find the perfect place.

good luck guys and safe travels. the right place will find you, just enjoy the trip!

We have arrived in Orlando. Stopping for a quick lunch, then a brief stop for some shopping and then hotel check in. From there its searching time.

Thanks for all the well wishes.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Back