high handicapper ball?

brsmith33

Reaction score
Handicap
what maybe some of the best golf balls for high handicappers?

Depends how hard you hit the ball. Go to bridgestone's website and use their online ball fitting tool to give you an idea. http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/product/ball-selection-guide

Depends on what your weaknesses are. Check out BFit on the top of the page and tell them your tendencies. They will find a ball for you. If you are losing lots, go for the cheaper ones lol.

These are best for high 'cappers:

1477.314.zoom.jpg

hehehe. I might have to get those floaters for FL. Seriously though, take a few minutes to go through the BFit. You won't be sorry you did. There are lots of balls out there that could work for you, but it's tough to pick one. Leave it to the experts.

As said eariler shot shape and swing speed make a huge difference in ball fitting. Best ball I have found is the bridgestone e6 .

If the high handicapper in question has a tendency to lose golf balls then any inexpensive two-piece golf ball will do just nicely.

If the high handicapper in question has a tendency to lose golf balls then any inexpensive two-piece golf ball will do just nicely.

In my opinion it completely depends on why they are losing balls. I agree with others, check out B-Fit and give a sleeve a try of what you are fit for and see if that helps. I know quite a few players that were high handicappers that went from losing 6 balls a round playing anything they could find to 2 balls a round playing the e6 because of the compression and keeping it just a little straighter.

In my opinion it completely depends on why they are losing balls. I agree with others, check out B-Fit and give a sleeve a try of what you are fit for and see if that helps. I know quite a few players that were high handicappers that went from losing 6 balls a round playing anything they could find to 2 balls a round playing the e6 because of the compression and keeping it just a little straighter.

Amen...this ball is so easy to keep straight it almost seems illegal.

Back