Deutsche Bank Championship [Spoilers]

Hurricane warnings were just put up for SE MA, Cape and Islands. TPC Boston is approx 25 miles inland from Plymouth, MA so TPC Boston will definitely be feeling brunt of Earl.

Stewart Cink and Brian Gay are paired together with Ricky Barnes. That is a very exciting grouping for me.

Stewart Cink and Brian Gay are paired together with Ricky Barnes. That is a very exciting grouping for me.

yeah, the sligo guys were all excited about it on facebook. ironically, they wished BG good luck for today (that's how i knew the tourny didn't start til tomorrow....hahaha)

I just saw this on Twitter:

PGATOUR

Seth Waugh announces Deutsche Bank will extend sponsorship support of the @DBChampionship for two more years, through 2012.

I just saw this on Twitter:

PGATOUR

Seth Waugh announces Deutsche Bank will extend sponsorship support of the @DBChampionship for two more years, through 2012.
That is awesome! Gotta love sponsor extensions!

Hurricane Earl helps soften the course for Tiger to get his first win of 2010? It wouldnt be the first time his Dad has helped him out. It'd be a neat cover story.

I hope Tiger wins this weekend, but everyone knows how realistic that is.

Hurricane Earl helps soften the course for Tiger to get his first win of 2010? It wouldnt be the first time his Dad has helped him out. It'd be a neat cover story.

I hope Tiger wins this weekend, but everyone knows how realistic that is.

I actually think he has a very good chance. Call me crazy but his game is coming around and this is his house.

Forget the Firestone talk that was a different world. 4 weeks can make a huge difference.

i dunno with Hurricane Earl affecting the course, it does seemed destined for Tiger. i personally don't see Stricker winning this week i think too many young guns playing too good right now, if DJ can string together a decent final round he has a good shot, and Jason Day is firing on all cylinders of late, what does everyone Think about Ricky Fowler does he have a shot?

i dunno with Hurricane Earl affecting the course, it does seemed destined for Tiger. i personally don't see Stricker winning this week i think too many young guns playing too good right now, if DJ can string together a decent final round he has a good shot, and Jason Day is firing on all cylinders of late, what does everyone Think about Ricky Fowler does he have a shot?
Yeah I think Fowler has a great shot at winning, I also think that if he wins this week he'll get himself a spot on the Ryder Cup team!

We've had hardly any rain this summer. The rain Earl dumps will runoff/be absorbed quickly. That said, if the greens get soft enough these fellows will be able to shoot directly at the pins.

There are some really good scores being shot right now! Jason Day and Zach Johnson (among others) are continuing their hot streak as of late. I gotta tell you, I love the playoffs!

+1 ZJ and Kuchar are lighting it up.

ZJ's game is really coming on strong att the end of this season.....contender for the Cup?
There are some really good scores being shot right now! Jason Day and Zach Johnson (among others) are continuing their hot streak as of late. I gotta tell you, I love the playoffs!

You read it last week, Zach Johnson is still my pick to win the Cup. Kuchar winning right away was great for him and for Bridgestone but it didn't exactly follow my script so he might sneak in too. I'm still sticking behind ZJ though.

It makes me so sad that I can't tune in until 3, and then I have to work at 5:30. :(

They're under a suspension of play right now too, that really sucks!

DJ and Tiger at the tail end of the leaderboard! Am I dreaming??

So would it be safe to say that he's not quite back yet?

It's early to say if he's back or not back, even after a decent finish last week. He sure is off to a less than stellar start this week though.

Man, it looks rough out there!

DJ's struggling! i told you he was a choker.....haha, just kidding.

I really like the white belt on Tiger, he was slow to come around on it but it looks good. Now if only his game were a little better.

Phil's shoes are grim.

tiger shot a 4 under 32 on the front 9 today! he's at 3 under for the tourney and looks as though he might indeed make it to next weeks event.

Back