Deutsche Bank Championship [Spoilers]

once again I question whether Phil has it in him to become number 1...and I know from what JB has explained that eventually if things stay on this track, it should just happen.

Charlie Hoffman looking great today(score wise, though I do like his shoes)

Good pick Monty, Luke is folding like a lawnchair!

There is some fantastic golf going on right now... Hoffman in particular is striking the ball better than anyone I have seen in a while.

fantastic round by Hoffman, 29 on the back 9, way to go out and take a tournament

There is some fantastic golf going on right now... Hoffman in particular is striking the ball better than anyone I have seen in a while.

Yah I love it. A guy sponsored by Titleist who looks like he should be in a bar shooting darts wins on the PGA. Amazing round.

Yah I love it. A guy sponsored by Titleist who looks like he should be in a bar shooting darts wins on the PGA. Amazing round.

Yeah, with 11 birdies on the day! Pretty solid round.

Ugh, Luke Donald sure fell apart today! Congrats to Hoffman. He was the man today and deserved that win!

Hoffman got straight up robbed of an ace and so did Snedeker. (I think)

Ugh, Luke Donald sure fell apart today! Congrats to Hoffman. He was the man today and deserved that win!

Between the 5 bogeys after the announcement last week, and today's debacle- How hard do you think Monte is sweating? (From the stress, not the fat)

Between the 5 bogeys after the announcement last week, and today's debacle- How hard do you think Monte is sweating? (From the stress, not the fat)

I feel Donalds pain, thats exactly what happens when I bust out my driver. Long grass and terrible lies :D

Not much based on Rose's play.

seeing Molinari and Jimenez finish 1-2 at the European Masters has him not sweating much.

We're not worrying over here. Even on the back 9, every second shot Luke played was good. That's what we need from him. :D

Some round by Hoffman. Way to win it Charlie!

We're not worrying over here.

Of course not. When you are used ot Monty and Westy on Sundays, Luke looked like the greatest Sunday player ever.

Of course not. When you are used ot Monty and Westy on Sundays, Luke looked like the greatest Sunday player ever.

haha, fair point! Although Monty and Westy are both built like they treat Sunday as a day of rest. And Monday. And Tuesday. And, ah you see where I'm going with this....

I wouldnt call luke a choker. He did bogey three in a row, but also birdied the last two.

Poor Westwood, now being compared to Monty :sad:

I wouldnt call luke a choker. He did bogey three in a row, but also birdied the last two.

and shot a 69! it's hard to win or keep your cool when some dude's playing out of his arse like hoffman was. i've never seen so many fortunate breaks for a guy. he was destined to win.

oh phil! why do you do this? it's become very clear to me that you just don't want to be #1 in the world. what a horrendous back 9. i think i need to find a new lefty to follow. if bubba would ditch big.dumb.visor i'd be all over him.

if bubba would ditch big.dumb.visor i'd be all over him.

Maybe it's not a fashion mistake after all. Maybe it's a protection mechanism! :wink:

Maybe it's not a fashion mistake after all. Maybe it's a protection mechanism! :wink:

haha, that's a possibility. you're a funny dude paulo, i can't wait to pick your avatar.

Back