It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Wooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo!

when was it acknowledged? just admit it, your way to a woman's heart is through your wallet! hahaha. i'm just messin' with you big fella. i'm sure that mary c would love a drink or two thrown her way (so would i though)

has everyone else pretty much checked out of work? i've decided that i'll be on the range all next week, getting ready to run the gauntlet know as THE CHAMPIONS COURSE!

I checked out of work the minute the Fall Outing was announced! Actually, I have a lesson with my coach on this Friday to make sure I'm not doing anything stupid that will hurt me and I've been on the range or playing nine holes every day since last Monday. Next week will be range on M - W and then resting for weekend.

Did I mention we are 8 days away?

I checked out of work the minute the Fall Outing was announced! Actually, I have a lesson with my coach on this Friday to make sure I'm not doing anything stupid that will hurt me and I've been on the range or playing nine holes every day since last Monday. Next week will be range on M - W and then resting for weekend.

Did I mention we are 8 days away?

gawd, i love your enthusiasm. just glad to know i'm not the only one who checked out!

We just confirmed that Hawk, KellyBo and ol Gray will be hooking up at PBR airport for the yellow mellow ride to PGA National!

Good luck hawk

lol everyone has checked out already. I love it. Next week its going to be extra worthless at work. In fact, like ESPN likes to give everything a stupid name (the Decision), next is now Check Out Week. We have Check Out Monday coming up and I cant wait to check out.

lol everyone has checked out already. I love it. Next week its going to be extra worthless at work. In fact, like ESPN likes to give everything a stupid name (the Decision), next is now Check Out Week. We have Check Out Monday coming up and I cant wait to check out.

I am completely worthless. I am currently scheduling my weekend activities of

1. Range session
2. Round of golf
3. Install grips on my wedges
4. buy golf balls and tees or any last minute needs
5. hand wash golf clothing
6. clean clubs/grips
7. range session 2
8. putt 1000 times on the carpet in my living room waching the Phillies and week 1 of NFL
9. pick out outfits for day 1 and 2.
10. Drink the champagne of beers

1. Range session
2. Round of golf
6. clean clubs/grips
7. range session 2
8. putt 1000 times on the carpet in my living room waching the Phillies and week 1 of NFL

sweet list! all activities would be better if number 10 was included in all of them.

There has been A LOT of activity here this morning!!

Just to clarify, the Yellow Shuttle is $22 for the first person, then $8 more for each additional person? WR, AdamsGirl, and myself are arriving together, so the cost will be $38 for us??

I think you are correct, 9i.

1. Range session
2. Round of golf
6. clean clubs/grips
7. range session 2

Your list and my list are similar! I also have to add:

11. Shop for new white polo shirt for Sun Show Your Team Colors (hate current Cowboy's polos)
12. Buy three new gloves (one new glove for each round of golf)
13. Bake cookies for new friends

Last edited:
You're list and my list are similar! I also have to add:

11. Shop for new white polo shirt for Sun Show Your Team Colors (hate current Cowboy's polos)

11 and 13 are my favorites. I didn't like many of the Cowboys polos, so I bought a navy blue/gray Under Armor Polo, and will be sporting my Taylormade Dallas Cowboys hat

sweet list! all activities would be better if number 10 was included in all of them.

There was no claim that #10 wont be done during all of them!!

BAH!!

Hmmm.

Is Sunday really an official "Show your team colors" day?

If so, I gotta re-do my list!

Fiddlesticks!

11 and 13 are my favorites. I didn't like many of the Cowboys polos, so I bought a navy blue/gray Under Armor Polo, and will be sporting my Taylormade Dallas Cowboys hat

We'll have the same hat on!

I just got a new Cowboys 50th anniversary golf shirt. Its very nice too. And I already had the Taylor Made Cowboys hat to pair it with.

We'll have the same hat on!

that means we will share the prize for best dressed:act-up:

I know Jenn will have her Bills hat on

Hmmm.

Fiddlesticks!

I don't know if is an "official" thing or not but I know early on a lot of us discussed wearing our favorite football team colors or representing the team somehow on Sunday.

Hahaha.. I thought about redo'ing my gear but I can't, no shoes to match! Ill wear a mismatching hat though. Well visor.
Hmmm.

Fiddlesticks!

This weekend I need to find navy colored shorts to match said Cowboys golf shirt.

I don't know if is an "official" thing or not but I know early on a lot of us discussed wearing our favorite football team colors or representing the team somehow on Sunday.

Cool. I have spent the last three years or so rooting against the Eagles, and more specifically, Donavan McNabb.

Since this is the dawn of the Kolb era, and I am again rooting for the Green and White, I may have to re-think things.

This weekend I need to find navy colored shorts to match said Cowboys golf shirt.

I'll have my navy skort on but that probably wouldn't work for you would it?

I'll have my navy skort on but that probably wouldn't work for you would it?

could be just what OEM is looking for

Back