What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just had pizza because we haven't gone grocery shopping yet. I was so hungry I would have eaten my shoe but the pizza was amazing! I am not sure I have ever eaten that fast.

We just had pizza because we haven't gone grocery shopping yet. I was so hungry I would have eaten my shoe but the pizza was amazing! I am not sure I have ever eaten that fast.

yep, you live in Florida, dinner at 5:30 sounds right on time. hehe

I didn't eat breakfast or dinner because we don't have any food in the house. I waited as long as I could I was STARVING!

hahaha, dont lie to me....just kidding. Man, with all those old people there I would think some of the grocery stores deliver. hehe

hahaha, dont lie to me....just kidding. Man, with all those old people there I would think some of the grocery stores deliver. hehe

That would be such a good idea if they did but they don't. In fact there is only 1 place in the area that delivers to us and it's a mom and pop pizza place next to our house. We don't even get a Domino's or Papa Johns or Pizza Hut that delivers to us.

no italian weddings... just lots of alfredo and parmagiana

Fried breaded shrimp with cocktail sauce

lemon pepper chicken with green beans and rice

i'll be slaying some thai food for dinner tonight. we meet the mother in law on wednesday evenings at this local joint. i usually go with a curry dish (love massaman) but i think i wants some pad thai tonight. and a big ol' asahi!

Yup, and it's great! When you work from the house, and barely eat all day when you finally wind down you realize you are starving and nothing sounds better than eating dinner.

I know, I am just giving you a hard time, its the whole living in Florida and 5:30 dinner thing, I will quit

I know, I am just giving you a hard time, its the whole living in Florida and 5:30 dinner thing, I will quit

Oh I know, and it's so true too. Well not living in Florida because most of Florida eats late, but certain areas like where we are where the average age is 65 people definitely eat earlier. We fit right in :smile:

Oh I know, and it's so true too. Well not living in Florida because most of Florida eats late, but certain areas like where we are where the average age is 65 people definitely eat earlier. We fit right in :smile:

hahaha...I would eat earlier but my wife likes eating later

Liz is making "That Rise Stuff"??? I can only hope it turns out, haha. She loves experimenting and I like to eat, but it don't always work out. This is something a gf gave her the recipe to.

Liz is making "That Rise Stuff"??? I can only hope it turns out, haha. She loves experimenting and I like to eat, but it don't always work out. This is something a gf gave her the recipe to.

you might need to describe this

you might need to describe this

I don't have a clue yet, just hamburger, rice, cream of something and peppers is all I know so far. I'm sure there's more in it, but she won't let me look till dinner, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back