Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The a/c in the house quit working. Not sure when because it cooled off briefly and we didnt notice it. But it hot again last week and I noticed the house wasnt cooling off and the a/c would never stop running. So now Im miserable when home because its too hot and I cant sleep.

Just did a salary comparison between mine and Darrelle Revis
Here is what he makes compared to my salary....

.14 Games.48 Tackles.05 Interceptions1.08 Interception return yards

I will need to work 111.65 years in order to make Darrelle Revis' annual salary

Wow, that's EXACTLY the same number of years it would take me! 6 figure salaries FTL! (well, when compared to 8 figure ones, haha)

walked home for lunch today, and remarked to myself "for being in the middle of the everglades in September the weather sure is nice today." had a nice lunch out on the porch and began the walk back...RAIN, not those little "rain drops are falling on my head...la la la la" things but huge soak ya to the core in 1.7 second drops...yeah it's grand. eff off rainy season :angry:

back is still stiff... im thinking i need a massage... even if there isnt a happy ending

that.is.awesome

The a/c in the house quit working. Not sure when because it cooled off briefly and we didnt notice it. But it hot again last week and I noticed the house wasnt cooling off and the a/c would never stop running. So now Im miserable when home because its too hot and I cant sleep.

Do you have cottonwood trees or a bunch of dandelions in bloom around? Your outside unit could just be clogged. Around here I gotta take the hose to it at least every three weeks during peak cottonwood season. Sometimes more often.

Some people.

Reactions: TC
Do you have cottonwood trees or a bunch of dandelions in bloom around? Your outside unit could just be clogged. Around here I gotta take the hose to it at least every three weeks during peak cottonwood season. Sometimes more often.

I dont think so. What really gets me JB Verizon mad is the unit and all the work are practically brand new. Just put in last year. As I sit here and sweat. I love it.

I dont think so. What really gets me JB Verizon mad is the unit and all the work are practically brand new. Just put in last year. As I sit here and sweat. I love it.

if you lived around here id tell you to check to see if the unit was tampered with... there have been 75 homes around my area where thieves have targeted the copper in a/c units... lol

GG is too good at keeping secrets :D

Just got roped into an afternoon meeting now so I'll prob miss the announcement. My boss sees my calendar blocked out as 'conf Call with TM' and he's like 'Who's TM?' and I go 'Tim Martin?' Needless to say he says, 'you can miss it, I need you for my meeting' Ugh!

Just got roped into an afternoon meeting now so I'll prob miss the announcement. My boss sees my calendar blocked out as 'conf Call with TM' and he's like 'Who's TM?' and I go 'Tim Martin?' Needless to say he says, 'you can miss it, I need you for my meeting' Ugh!

wtf that is totally unacceptable.

That's what the "Private" flag in Outlook is good for. I use that flag ALOT, lol.

whats up with ppl who dont have a sense of humor?
id kill myself if life sucked so bad that i couldnt laugh or even smile

So theres a virus running rampant through the corporate email lol. its like friggin email Armageddon here. I just heard two IT guys are down and numerous others are injured.

A vendor of ours just reported the same thing to me.

Stop looking at p*rn guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol... This made me laugh out loud. We may have had the same, although I can't say fo sho just cause you never know. Seems like it was a big one.
So theres a virus running rampant through the corporate email lol. its like friggin email Armageddon here. I just heard two IT guys are down and numerous others are injured.

A vendor of ours just reported the same thing to me.

Apparently its called pink slip box or something like that. Its going crazy through our email though. Ive always been in IT but right now Im glad Im not in that part of IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back