It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Hey Bama, I thats when I'm gettin in. It'll be on Delta Air Lines Flight 2497 out of Alanta

we must be on the same flight there BD...you flying into West Palm Beach, right???
(I dont have my flight info here at (shhhhh) work

Yep fly out of Wichita to Alanta. then change planes to go to W. P. B.

I just heard from Pukka and they are sending 48 hats to the THP office today. So we will have a hat for everyone!!!

That is awesome...I love my Pukka hats

at least there is a bar on every terminal in ATL, makes the layover that much better

Are you coming in Thursday bulldog?
Bama and I are showing up a day early and leaving a day late to pick up some extra golf!

yeah, thanks hawk. one question: what water?

holy smokes, trouble looms everywhere off the tee. i better be in control of my golf ball on the day or it could get funky.

holy smokes, trouble looms everywhere off the tee. i better be in control of my golf ball on the day or it could get funky.

Says the 9 index golfer... Us hacks are in real danger!

I still say you are dropping at least one in the water!!!!

Hey Bama, thats when I'm gettin in. It'll be on Delta Air Lines Flight 2497 out of Alanta

yuppers Bulldog...I am on the same flight...PM coming...

We should have 2 side "awards" for this, one to the person who makes it the furthest on the ball they tee with on hole 1 and the other for the person who drowns the most balls. Btw, great find hawk!

Are you coming in Thursday bulldog?
Bama and I are showing up a day early and leaving a day late to pick up some extra golf!
my seat is seat 13A
Nope its Fri.
ps. on a side note: bowling the next league over & just 2 lanes down tonite was Woody Austin. not a bad bowler

Last edited:
at least there is a bar on every terminal in ATL, makes the layover that much better

There is more than one bar on every terminal. If you have an iphone download "Gate Guru", will tell you where every bar/restaurant/ATM/Restroom, etc on each terminal in every major airport in US and Canada. Live by it on the road.

my seat is seat 13A
Nope its Fri.
ps. on a side note: bowling the next league over & just 2 lanes down tonite was Woody Austin. not a bad bowler

lol...same flight# / different day..
Almost a plan.... :arrogant:

It's official... I think I am 90% ready!
Just gotta pick up 2 more gloves, and wait till Wed. comes around so I can pack my bag and get ready for a nice drive!

2.jpg

Lol. Love the pyramid, Danilo.

I guess we know who to mooch golf balls off of next week haha

that's awesome danilo! i think it's awesome the amount of excitement we've got going on. a week from now and i'll be hitting the road!

Thats a lot of balls.

Ok it is official for me!! It is after just about 6:10am here which means I am officially within one week of my flight taking off for the outing. :banana: :banana:

Back