The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! Off to cancun for a week! TTYL! LOL!

SICA... Stupid internet chat abbreviations...

I've been having problems with the keyboard on my desktop not inserting spaces when I hit the spacebar. So whenever I type anything I had to go back and insert the spaces. I'm too cheap to spring for a new keyboard so I have jsut been dealing with it! Not as big an issue here since I use my laptop most of the time when I'm on THP, but for emails it was a pain.

Jacqui got a new desktop and it came with a keyboard so I hooked her old one up to my desktop and problem solved. Now I wish I had gotten a new one sooner!

We get to try all the direct TV channels free, for 3 months! Perfect time for football season. Il get to watch all the games and any movie channel. SWEET!

That's a sweet deal, bridges!

My HHJJ for the day is that the county clerk sent back my DL today. The po-po's took it as bond for a traffic ticket, which I paid. I called to ask where it was (they send it back when you pay) and they were kind of wishy-washy. Turned up in the mail today yay! I needed that thing to go plane riding to FL.

Ever just have the feeling that you know something good is going to happen? I have a feeling there's going to be some big news coming out of THP HQ by the end of the week and it's got me all giddy....just saying. :blob:

Just finished a draft for work and I am STOKED about my team! Just wanted to share my joy

Ray Rice RB
Brandon Marshall WR
Roddy White WR
Steve Smith WR(Panthers)
C.J. Spiller RB
Joe Flacco QB
Kellen Winslow TE
Reggie Bush RB
Mike Wallace WR
Cowboys D/ST
Laurent Robinson WR
David Akers K
Zach Miller TE
Texans D/ST
Legedu Naanee WR
Chris Chambers WR

It looks like all I have to do to convert the new grill to natural gas is to remove the orifices that are already there. The way I read it, that's it. I shouldn't even need to put any new ones in, as what is left is supposed to be the right size. Let's hope so!

At this time next week, me and OEM wil be landing in WPB....

I just downloaded an app for the Droid that lets me tether my phone to the laptop for free. I'm probably behind the times on this but it's new to me!

J.L. had what I think was her best lesson ever today. Her coach had given her a bit of an exaggerated takeaway move to finally kill her inside takeaway, and she had been hitting her irons well with it. Today he backed that off to a straight back takeaway and within two shots she was striping iron shots. She is close to perfectly on plane on the back turn and down turn. A little work left on the follow through, but man oh man it's looking good. Her coach was so excited about how much progress she's made in the last six weeks. She did the lesson with his clubs, he's an older guy and plays irons with the same specs she's getting, and she was hitting them so sweet it was ridiculous.

She was hitting 6 irons that start just right of the target, climb high and draw about 3 yards. They're carrying 145 to 150 yards. I am now just one iron longer than she is. A little work on getting the ball in the hole, and she's going low.

I can't wait to until we play tomorrow.

Kevin

Last edited:
i meant for when she starts beating you. and there's a wager.

It happened once a couple weeks ago when she shot 81. In my defense, I lost my concentration when I realized she could break 40 on the back nine.

It's coming, I know that. I can't wait. She needs more short game consistency, and at 13, there's still some fragility to the confidence.

But she's starting to believe.

Kevin

Fantastic Kevin, what a feeling that must be to see all the hard work come to fruition. Congrats dad!

It looks like all I have to do to convert the new grill to natural gas is to remove the orifices that are already there. The way I read it, that's it. I shouldn't even need to put any new ones in, as what is left is supposed to be the right size. Let's hope so!

I was right. Use the orifice remover tool and replace the bezels (since natural gas high thru low is different from propane high thru low), hook up the natural gas line to the grill and now I will not run out of gas in the middle of cooking again! WOO HOO!

Plus, since propane burns hotter, I shouldn't have to deal with the flare-ups anymore either.

I am now also the guy who quotes himself! hehehe

I was right. Use the orifice remover tool and replace the bezels (since natural gas high thru low is different from propane high thru low), hook up the natural gas line to the grill and now I will not run out of gas in the middle of cooking again! WOO HOO!

Plus, since propane burns hotter, I shouldn't have to deal with the flare-ups anymore either.

I am now also the guy who quotes himself! hehehe

Well done Smally, yer so handy!

To be honest, I had someone waiting in the wings if I couldn't handle it! I really thought I would call him!

I did learn that to do this you need to have a dual-fuel grill. Can't convert it from propane if it isn't. Well, I suppose you can, but you should know what you're doing if you do!

Once again, orange is my new red. If I need to have a good day, orange is the way to go.

But not the Rickie Fowler orange.

Tonights the first night of fall pool league. The only pool I've play all summer was a couple games in Florida, haha. This could go badly.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Hi Duey! Loving your avatar!!!!! I remember you pool sharks having a blast in that pool room at the outing. Here's something for ya!

Spoiler
poolsharks-1.jpg

TheDue, White Rhino, Bama, and Bulldog

Sorry it's so blurry but I took this one with my cell phone.
Tonights the first night of fall pool league. The only pool I've play all summer was a couple games in Florida, haha. This could go badly.

Hi Kelly, no shark here, I was the guppi of the group, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back