The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
id love another dog... but i dont think id have time for 2

That's the good thing. They entertain each other!

Hippy lettuce.

Kevin

I have not tried this but I will look for it at the grocery store. I love creamy yogurt, thanks!

The maple one is pretty good. I think Whole Foods carries it but I buy it at a little market by me.

Im listening to "the way you make me feel" by the King of Pop and nose jobs. Just sayin

Im listening to "the way you make me feel" by the King of Pop and nose jobs. Just sayin

That's in the wrong thread, OEM! And before you think I am referring to the "What are you listening to" thread, I am actually talking about the "I can't believe I admitted this to the whole interwebs" thread.

hehe

That's in the wrong thread, OEM! And before you think I am referring to the "What are you listening to" thread, I am actually talking about the "I can't believe I admitted this to the whole interwebs" thread.

hehe

lmao. Well now Im listening to "The Dope Show" by Marlyn Manson. Gotta keep'em guessing.

lmao. Well now Im listening to "The Dope Show" by Marlyn Manson. Gotta keep'em guessing.

now thats some playlist you have there...whats next? Tubthumping by Chumbawumba?

now thats some playlist you have there...whats next? Tubthumbin by Chumbawumba?

Coming right up.... Korn - Twisted Transistor lol

apple bottom jeans and teh boots wit teh furrrr...

TC I found your first post you can delete or edit. haha Sorry bogey had to give you crap for saying this.

Bridges you know you go country line dancing with your girl...... or guy, nothing wrong with that dude. lol.

TC I found your first post you can delete or edit. haha Sorry bogey had to give you crap for saying this.

Bridges you know you go country line dancing with your girl...... or guy, nothing wrong with that dude. lol.

lmao!

(type some more words for 6 characters)

The little jockey sized cleaner guy is driving me nuckin futs. I go into the break room to heat up the lasagna and watch sports center but hes there mopping the floor. Now Im back at my cube and hes vacuuming while Im trying to watch videos on aligment. Finally. Im ready to stuff him in a closet.

About to watch I love you, Man. Haven't saw it yet. Heard it was suppose to be funny, anyone watched it?

About to watch I love you, Man. Havent saw it yet. Heard it was suppose to be funny, any watch it?

who's in it bridges? sounds familiar.

Paul rudd, jason Segel, Rashida Jones. I think its suppose to be pretty good but not sure.

Paul rudd, jason Segel, Rashida Jones. I think its suppose to be pretty good but not sure.

i don't know any of those people dude. i don't think i've seen it. hope it's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back