New Taylormade Product Launch

And the Maxfli did get "reviewed" in this year's Golf Digest Hot List.

You may want to listen to our radio show when we had Taylormade on and talked about Penta. Penta is a combination of Black and Red (according to them). I also want to point out that the TP Black was actually the softer version of the TP series and the Red was the distance out of the two. Similar to Black being Pro V1 and red being Pro V1x.

One more thing. THe Maxfli HT Tour is not a Tmag ball. They do not own Maxfli. It was sold off to retail and they only kept one ball in their camp. That is the reason it has not gotten any attention. It is merely a store brand.

wait, you mean for 1 whole year I was playing the wrong TM ball? Doh... I had the black and red so confused. This was 2 years ago but I remember the TM Black box saying something like for high spin players. Does that mean people who want high spin? or people who spin too much and need less spin. I remember getting two different responses from two different guys at GG.
Oh well, I went srixon 2 years ago and have never looked back.
Unstoppable distance does sound a little like advertizing for a ball. thought

wait, you mean for 1 whole year I was playing the wrong TM ball? Doh... I had the black and red so confused. This was 2 years ago but I remember the TM Black box saying something like for high spin players. Does that mean people who want high spin? or people who spin too much and need less spin. I remember getting two different responses from two different guys at GG.
Oh well, I went srixon 2 years ago and have never looked back.
Unstoppable distance does sound a little like advertizing for a ball. thought

To make things easier.

TP Black = Pro V1
TP Red = Pro V1x

Now these are not fair comparisons, because they are very different balls, but it is a good start. Most got confused because they did a poor job of marketing what ball was for what.

Good to see another industry catching on to this trend. I know we've run webcasts for quite a few vehicle announcements over the last year or two. Just last week we had one for the upcoming Police Interceptor Utility.

With what I know about embargo rules etc I'm surprised someone from TM would disclose this info at the risk of being disciplined. Especially for a consumer just calling out of the blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yet it happened. He did it because it was necessary to help me make a decision that may have to be expedited due to what little he was able to disclose.

Or something like that.

Kevin

don't forget, this goes live tomorrow at 3 pm! who's definitely tuning in? i'm gonna have to figure out how to, now that i don't have a sound card at the office.

I plan on trying for sure. Hopefully it doesnt get C blocked at work

I will have to see the recording. I will be at the doctor at that time.

I will definitely be tuning in. And being that the item they are launching will be in my hands at the time, I am excited for others to try it as well. We will have a special thread for this one with some exciting news about it.

I guess I'll tune in too...lol

I will definitely be tuning in. And being that the item they are launching will be in my hands at the time, I am excited for others to try it as well. We will have a special thread for this one with some exciting news about it.

seriously? dude, that's awesome!

seriously? dude, that's awesome!

I know JB and GG put a TON of work into this site and have earned ever bit of this the hard way... but sometimes all I can think to myself is:

"JB leads a rough life"

I know JB and GG put a TON of work into this site and have earned ever bit of this the hard way... but sometimes all I can think to myself is:

"JB leads a rough life"

You will be saying that about a few others today too I believe.....Just my thoughts though...hehe

You will be saying that about a few others today too I believe.....Just my thoughts though...hehe

All Im going to say is 3PM I have an appointment with the computer for this launch!

You are shipping me one of whatever they are announcing today? How kind of you!

All Im going to say is 3PM I have an appointment with the computer for this launch!

Just make sure one of them works today lol

I'll be here and ready to listen. The thought that you guys already have it in hand and ready to go is pretty exciting.

Just make sure one of them works today lol

lol that wont be an issue. Its going to be whether or not work corporates

They are the kings of marketing. Taylormade 2.0 irons is my guess.

So its the Burner 2.0s? They were up for sale for an hour or so on Golfsmith and then they took them down and are still up on the PGA SS. Might there be more as well?

this is wierd, I am lookin at the countdown clock on TM's web site and by their clock the announcement will be at 4pm PST wierd!!

I've heard rumors of a Ghost white bodied driver, and Burner 2.0 irons. My money is on a new driver.....

Im holding the new product launch in my hand and I like it. We will have a thread going up at EXACTLY 3pm EST when embargo is lifted with pictures and descriptions.

Im holding the new product launch in my hand and I like it. We will have a thread going up at EXACTLY 3pm EST when embargo is lifted with pictures and descriptions.

sweeeeet!

Back