Ryan555

Reaction score
Handicap
Checking in from KC here. I am the worst golfer I know, but I can't help it. It;s just so addictive, and, I've been told by many people, including my wife, that I have an addictive personality :banghead: Found this site looking for a review on a something, and after doing just a little bit of reading, decided I may like it here. No one seems too uptight and from what I can tell, every body is very supportive of each other. Lord knows, as do all of you, I'm sure, that we can all use a little support for this habit. So, that's about it from me.

welcome to THP ryan! i believe you chose the right place for the right reasons. any questions you may have about anything, just fire away.

and by all means, check out the contest thread, this place is known to have some pretty cool giveaways from time to time.

Welcome to THP! Yeah what tc said, this place will blow you away with some of the great contests, and just as important, the great people! Glad you found us.

:welcome:

I have lots of your Chiefs on my fantasy team...

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

I have lots of your Chiefs on my fantasy team...

Thanks guys, I will definitely check out the contests. Still trying to just find my way through everything.

Funny thing about the Chiefs. I couldn't tell you who was on the team or even who the coach is. Don't watch pro football, so don't flame me for it :beat-up: I'm not from around here originally, but have been here for 20+ years. I'm a Husker through and through. My son, who is 6, already knows where he's going to school if daddy is paying for it :smile-big:, Of course, a scholarship will be a completely different story.

Thanks guys, I will definitely check out the contests. Still trying to just find my way through everything.

Funny thing about the Chiefs. I couldn't tell you who was on the team or even who the coach is. Don't watch pro football, so don't flame me for it :beat-up: I'm not from around here originally, but have been here for 20+ years. I'm a Husker through and through. My son, who is 6, already knows where he's going to school if daddy is paying for it :smile-big:, Of course, a scholarship will be a completely different story.

Nah... we don't flame here. It isn't even in the vocab. Heck, the word troll hardly ever gets touched. We are just buddies who hang out here since we live so far apart.

Welcome to THP, Ryan! Where do you like to play?

I play most of my rounds out at River oaks over in grandview. Got on cheap, and play there as much as I can since I'm not what one would call "well off". The only drawback, aprt from my game, is the lack of a range. If I don't go there, usually up at Smithville, since I'm up north and it's not too far away.

Welcome! I'm fairly new here myself, but let me tell you, you will LOVE it! It is so addictive, even though I don't get as much time as I would like to surf on here due to work and class.

The Outlaw and The Posse are some tough courses! Which one do you play most? I like the links style course, can't remember which one that is.

There's quite a few of us from the KC area. MO_Hacker and I play several times a year. Jefffann will join us once in a while.

Welcome to THP, once you start you can never stop........

Smithville's courses are my 2 favorite in the city. The Outlaw, the links style course, is my favorite by far. I played The Posse on monday, but we won't discuss how disgustingly bad it was, of course, it didn't help that I woke up unable to move my head.

If you guys don't mind having probably the worst golfer you have ever met tag along and maybe learn something from you, I would love to join you guys sometime.

Welcome to the forum!

WELCOME RYAN! It's great to have you! Enjoy the forum!

welcome aboard!

Good to meet you Ryan. Have a fun time here and hang on for the ride. Lot's of stuff to learn about, equipment, tips for play, and a heap more.

The Outlaw and The Posse are some tough courses! Which one do you play most? I like the links style course, can't remember which one that is.

There's quite a few of us from the KC area. MO_Hacker and I play several times a year. Jefffann will join us once in a while.

Didn't snicker.doodles just move to the area too?

Welcome to THP. Quite a few members here from your area and a bunch up North in Huskerland. Enjoy!

Welcome to THP, glad to have you aboard

Welcome to THP!!! You will fit right in. We even have a thread for all of us trying to break 100 still. I am one of the many in that club, we would love to have ya.

Hello and :welcome:

welcome!

Back