THP Fall Outing Pairings/Tee Times

Ha ha.

I dont even know what those bets are! I am down with putting a little something on the round, but I have to agree with TC, in I think the Statics gots some skills.

Fildini -- Who is the dude "White Nerd" that I will be paired with Saturday with Andy and his wife? I have never talked to him on here. Does he play good? I will probaly be riding with him unless Andy wants me to ride with his wife :D... Sometimes Kelly and I have a slug fest when she is whupping my arse!! Last time we played, we rode in separate carts ...lol

Fildini -- Who is the dude "White Nerd" that I will be paired with Saturday with Andy and his wife? I have never talked to him on here. Does he play good? I will probaly be riding with him unless Andy wants me to ride with his wife :D... Sometimes Kelly and I have a slug fest when she is whupping my arse!! Last time we played, we rode in separate carts ...lol

Gray,

WhiteAndNerdy is my buddy. He has been really busy at work and has not been able to post to this thread to introduce himself to you. He is a solid golfer, more consistent (and better) than me.

He is a great guy as well. You will have a good time.

Gray,

WhiteAndNerdy is my buddy. He has been really busy at work and has not been able to post to this thread to introduce himself to you. He is a solid golfer, more consistent (and better) than me.

He is a great guy as well. You will have a good time.

Thanks Fildini! Tell em old gray said hello and that we will have a blast on the course! Tell him to pm me when he gets the chance so we can get to know each other a bit before the outing.....

Last edited:
I am an experienced Golfer, just not an experienced betting golfer. We can come up with something to make it a bit interesting.

I never play most of those. The regulars that I grew up watching play were always doing press bets. Crazy stuff.

1/2 my golf is just pure golf, me against the course. The other half, I play with one friend is $5 nassau, and $1 birdies. Every once in a while if we know the other 2 in the group, a WOLF game will be played.

my brother says i talk a lot.....just a forwarning for my outing partners!

We should get along great on Sunday then!!!! I was a little worried abt that. I talk. Haha.
my brother says i talk a lot.....just a forwarning for my outing partners!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

excellent news!!! i feel better now.

Ha Ha.

I am what you might call a bit high strung

Technically speaking... The outing is next week.. (we still have more than 7 days to go... but it is next week :) )

If you can't find Danilo for his tee time check the MonteCristo Lounge....
cbig.gif

For those who have asked I wanted to let you all know that the Champion Course, which we will be playing on Saturday, IS CART PATH ONLY! So expect a minimum of a 4 1/2 hour round. Because of this we have pushed the THP dinner back from 7:30pm to 8:00pm so people have time to shower and change before dinner.

For those who have asked I wanted to let you all know that the Champion Course, which we will be playing on Saturday, IS CART PATH ONLY! So expect a minimum of a 4 1/2 hour round. Because of this we have pushed the THP dinner back from 7:30pm to 8:00pm so people have time to shower and change before dinner.

Thanks for that GG, as the last group on Sat I was either going to miss the dinner or show up "less that spring time fresh" Now I can have time to clean-up, dress up and eat up!!

good move! i was worried about being fashionably late.

good move! i was worried about being fashionably late.

We didn't want that to happen and the hotel was happy to move the dinner time back. I moved the girls tee times up specifically so we would have time to get ready since we take longer but with it being Cart Path Only it was too close even for the guys to get ready in time and you all are usually much faster than us.

We didn't want that to happen and the hotel was happy to move the dinner time back. I moved the girls tee times up specifically so we would have time to get ready since we take longer but with it being Cart Path Only it was too close even for the guys to get ready in time and you all are usually much faster than us.

well, except for JB

DOH!:banghead:

Add 5-10 shots to my score, cuz I'll be aiming for the cart path now, whether it's the smart side of the FW or not!

Let's see. Hmmm. The Honda Classic is in March. This is September. 6 months out. YEP. Right smack in the midst of tournament prep. Nobody touch the grass.

Are we allowed to take divots?

Lots of sarcasm above...dripping....like a raincloud.

DOH!:banghead:

Add 5-10 shots to my score, cuz I'll be aiming for the cart path now, whether it's the smart side of the FW or not!

Let's see. Hmmm. The Honda Classic is in March. This is September. 6 months out. YEP. Right smack in the midst of tournament prep. Nobody touch the grass.

Are we allowed to take divots?

Lots of sarcasm above...dripping....like a raincloud.

I thought the same thing, but there are A LOT of resort courses in FL that do this very thing because they just know what "travelers" do to golf courses.

I thought the same thing, but there are A LOT of resort courses in FL that do this very thing because they just know what "travelers" do to golf courses.

Cart path only is slower than walking... Why the prohibition on walking then?

you'll see when you have to drive 10 minutes by cart to your next hole on occasion lol

It depends on the course and if it is slower. If there are HUGE distances between holes it is not slower.

I'm looking forward to playing with GG, Mary C and Adamsgirl. This is going to be blast and I need this little getaway so bad!

Any thought about shuffling groups a little bit with the departure of degoins (sad day). There seem to be a prety large number of 3somes that could get squashed.

Also- if this is inappropriate or ill advised... just delete it/ignore it :)

Any thought about shuffling groups a little bit with the departure of degoins (sad day). There seem to be a prety large number of 3somes that could get squashed.

Also- if this is inappropriate or ill advised... just delete it/ignore it :)

It is not inappropriate or ill advised but we cannot shuffle the tee time for two reasons. The first is because we have an allotted number of tee times and there are groups in between us so what we have is officially set in stone it's too late to change. The second reason is that with a few more threesomes play might actually speed up which is good since we have the THP dinner that night.

Back