Rodgers

It will take a blockbuster to get Rodgers. Like when Dallas stole all those picks from Minnesota and won a bunch of SB's type of deal. Im listening.

Talk to OEM.

Lol I'm an idiot. I thought you were talking about having drafted Rodgers.

Yeah OEM I picked him in another league I'm in. That league is only a 10 team league and I feel like I have an all star team.

Go Bears/Team Grossman!!!!!!!!!!! I was confident about my roster now I'm just anxious. Gonna watch the Saints/Vikings tonight and hope for a Vikings win! Andrea's a Saints fan :banghead: but at least she was one before the Superbowl win.

Really tough opening matchup for my Vikings D. Hopefully, if they do get shredded, it's with a healthy dose of Marques Colston. :)

I'm doomed week 1 in THP's FFL #2 league, I'm favored by a whopping 49 points, I have almost no chance of winning now! Why do that? Why not have me favored by 1 or even a pick em? I play Arizona Knights who has Drew Brees at the helm, anything can happen when Brees gets it going.

I'm Favored, so I guess that means I'll lose!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to pick up Trent Edwards today. Something tells me Brady's health is going to be shaky this season.

I had to pick up Trent Edwards today. Something tells me Brady's health is going to be shaky this season.

Not to mention his driver's record and insurance rates. :D

Good luck everybody!!

Edwards was the best out there? Yikes, im a Bill's fan and im sorry to you but good luck!

Edwards was the best out there? Yikes, im a Bill's fan and im sorry to you but good luck!

Haha, that was what I found. He is supposed to start Sunday, right?

Oh yea, Hes starting. Just if you see him get anything close to a concussion...run

I'm doomed week 1 in THP's FFL #2 league, I'm favored by a whopping 49 points, I have almost no chance of winning now! Why do that? Why not have me favored by 1 or even a pick em? I play Arizona Knights who has Drew Brees at the helm, anything can happen when Brees gets it going.

I also have 3 rookies starting, 2 at RB and 1 at WR so they have no rating for points. If they do they have them with 5 or 6 points, don't give up its a long season.

Back