Taylormade Burner 2.0 Irons & THP Testing

All- I will be bringing my set down to the Outing for those who are interested in hitting them....line forms to the left lol

I am sure tc will have a line at the outing but his will be alot smaller ( Bama) and it will form to the right I am sure. :D

JB, what can you tell us about the grip? Maybe a picture?

JB, what can you tell us about the grip? Maybe a picture?

I can tell you that they are black with highlights of red and white. I can also tell you I dont like them and will be replacing them shortly.

1001102882_Dta98-L.jpg

awesome... looking forward to hitting these in person... :D

very cool, congrats to the 4 testers. Thanks TM for getting THP involved. Thanks THP for bringing us this great news

thanks jeff!

I am sure tc will have a line at the outing but his will be alot smaller ( Bama) and it will form to the right I am sure. :D

lmao, poor bama! he's more than welcome, although mine will be a 1/2 inch longer and 2* upright, not sure if he'll want to or not, but he's more than welcome. us lefties stick together!

Just wondering who I'm going to be mooching off. I pick you, lol.

lol np bro! Will you wear a sock on your head too? haha

+1 on that one
I can tell you that they are black with highlights of red and white. I can also tell you I dont like them and will be replacing them shortly.

1001102882_Dta98-L.jpg

same shaft that were in the 09 burners?

Has anyone else watched the video of Mark King unveiling these irons? Wow TaylorMade Golf has really done some amazing things as of late, it's easy to overlook some of it. Everything from shoes, apparel, drivers, putters, irons....TM Golf has been rocking lately!

same shaft that were in the 09 burners?

From Taylormade

New Flight-Control Shaft Design and "Burner Black" Finish
Burner 2.0 irons are equipped with a new, flight-control shaft design in 85-gram steel or 65-gram graphite for longer, higher long-irons and quick-stopping short-irons that inspire confidence to attack the pin. The Women's Burner 2.0 is equipped with a graphite RE*AX® SuperFast 55-gram shaft.

1001102882_Dta98-L.jpg

Is the grip standard weight or one of the light ones? New decades might be going on mine.

Congrats to all 4 testers on being chosen and thanks to TM and THP for giving us the opportunity to play these prior to release. I for one will be excited to hit some with these and see how they match up.

From Taylormade

New Flight-Control Shaft Design and "Burner Black" Finish
Burner 2.0 irons are equipped with a new, flight-control shaft design in 85-gram steel or 65-gram graphite for longer, higher long-irons and quick-stopping short-irons that inspire confidence to attack the pin. The Women's Burner 2.0 is equipped with a graphite RE*AX® SuperFast 55-gram shaft.

are they stepless?

THP and Taylormade will be getting some great feedback from all of the testers. Great choices and looking forward to hearing your feedback and trying them out myself.

I love last years Burners but I love the feel of the R9's. If these irons combine the feel of the R9's with the performance of the 09 Burners I can't imagine any iron on the planet being better for a non scratch golfer. I watched the webcast and I have to agree with Mark, TM is dominating the equipment industry the past few years. I hope their next breakthrough is an improved Penta that is seamless. Other than that, exciting stuff from TM and hope to hear the testers thoughts soon. Congrats hackers!

Back