I don't play any of FB's games. My wife plays Bejeweled on occasion.

I'm not on Facebook. I like MySpace for social networking.

It's been a little quiet lately.

Kevin

ive been all over social networking... its a big bonus for me since my friends are pretty much spread out across the planet
it just makes things alot easier then having to check emails... voice mails... etc etc
especially when i travel... and i travel alot

I wasn't sure about Facebook when I first got started. For me it has ended up being a terrific place to connect and stay connected with both extended family that we don't see often, as well as the friends I accumulated over my various moves growing up as well as college, work, and internet friends like the THP Crew.

You can share as much or as little as you want.

And like my buddy Smalls, I am guilty of playing various games through Facebook apps...yes including Farmville (hangs head in shame).

I have to admit, I'm a bejeweled addict! I play until I'm on top every week, sad really......:banghead: My wife always talked crap on me and my bejewel playing, then she started. So now her goal is to beat me, won't happen. I'm always on top......no pun intended :banana::banana:

I'm not on Facebook. I like MySpace for social networking.

It's been a little quiet lately.

Kevin

Check out the end with the 'MySpace Guy'...

Love that video, Ken.

No love for Friendster?... anyone?... *stomps on cricket*... anyone?

Love that video, Ken.

No love for Friendster?... anyone?... *stomps on cricket*... anyone?

man ive gone thru them all... friendster/myspace/yahoo/geocities
im even on karaoke websites... buahaha

I don't get the chicken and Farmville thing. What's that all about? LOL

man ive gone thru them all... friendster/myspace/yahoo/geocities
im even on karaoke websites... buahaha

Damn Fallopians can't make up their minds. :D

If i'm on THP then im on Facebook...

I'm on.... just send me a friend request and then message me your screen name on THP and I will accept ya. It's Clay Cribbs.

oh man... have you read the comments on some of the posts for golf related facebook pages... lol
there are alot of jerks on the internet

oh man... have you read the comments on some of the posts for golf related facebook pages... lol

I sure have. They really lay into them since its the internet. See if they have the cojones to say any of this to the company in a face-to-face meeting.

I sure have. They really lay into them since its the internet. See if they have the cojones to say any of this to the company in a face-to-face meeting.
i would be in serious delete mode hahaha

i would be in serious delete mode hahaha

For sure. I guess that's the problem they get to deal with when they accept anyone as fans/friends.

For sure. I guess that's the problem they get to deal with when they accept anyone as fans/friends.

i have to admit since its not my page... i did lol at a few posts

Noticed that too...especially on Bridgestone and Srixon's Facebook pages a lot of people who comment on how much they love their Pro v1's and will never switch...why even waste the time to become a fan of another company, then?

One of the reasons why I won't post anything on those pages :(

yeah i posted a comment on one page and got grief from it... so that enough of that... lol

Thanks to Sunday via AD, I have been playing Mafia wars.

Thanks to Sunday via AD, I have been playing Mafia wars.

I WAS addicted to that game. I havent played it in at least 6months now...

Back