Official THP Equipment Tester Wanted

I love what THP and the equipment companies are doing here. Great idea and marketing on both ends. BEst of luck to those applying.

Agreed, what a cool opportunity to get stuff to test. Only thing better would be a civilian tester of military equipment. But thats another thread lol

Lol, thats pretty much me!

Great opportunity, but I'm just as excited to see THP growing so fast!

Well I definitely have the time to test about six sets of irons, drivers, & or wedges per week as I'm retired. Now in the winter time when it's 20 degrees, I might get out there to test only three or four sets per week. Heck pop on the cart cover with propane heater and test away huh? Now you all know my writing skills. They might not quite meet the Harvard standard, however, I would give it a good shot. I will have to type the review up on word doc, do a spell check, and let kellyBo give it a good going over before posting. You probaly have not noticed, however I am somewhat fond of Cobra equipment. Now with that said, I have no doubt, that I would be open to a fair and honest review of non snake equipment. Now the hard part would be giving snake equipment low marks, however if the new product did not cut the bacon, it would get an honest review. Hmmmmm I may have to throw my hat in the pot.

Well I definitely have the time to test about six sets of irons, drivers, & or wedges per week as I'm retired. Now in the winter time when it's 20 degrees, I might get out there to test only three or four sets per week. Heck pop on the cart cover with propane heater and test away huh? Now you all know my writing skills. They might not quite meet the Harvard standard, however, I would give it a good shot. I will have to type the review up on word doc, do a spell check, and let kellyBo give it a good going over before posting. You probaly have not noticed, however I am somewhat fond of Cobra equipment. Now with that said, I have no doubt, that I would be open to a fair and honest review of non snake equipment. Now the hard part would be giving snake equipment low marks, however if the new product did not cut the bacon, it would get an honest review. Hmmmmm I may have to throw my hat in the pot.

I think you just did!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What an awesome opportunity and great that it is open to all skill levels. Maybe we can get a high handicapper or lady on staff to provide a different spin on the equipment they test.

I do have one question though.. what does "You will be included in all seeding done by companies" mean?

What an awesome opportunity and great that it is open to all skill levels. Maybe we can get a high handicapper or lady on staff to provide a different spin on the equipment they test.

But right now you have the best of both worlds, I am a lady and a high handicapper.

For those wondering seeding is when a company picks people to test their new equipment, just like TaylorMade is doing now with the Burner 2.0 Irons. As an official THP Staff member you will always be a part of that.

Wow, what a terrific opportunity for someone. In my pre-children days, I would have gladly written something up and put my words in the running. Alas with the two boys, my clubs spend more time in the trunk than a Soprano's victim so there are many better choices among the crew.

Good luck to everyone that enters.

Wow... this is awesome!!

i may be inclined to sue due to dexterital discrimination!

i think that this is wonderful that you guys are finding your candidate through these means. i've always hated being a lefty and now it's just really hitting home! i would like to say that any and all who qualify should have a go at this, you won't "work" for two better people.

good luck all!

i think that this is wonderful that you guys are finding your candidate through these means. i've always hated being a lefty and now it's just really hitting home! i would like to say that any and all who qualify should have a go at this, you won't "work" for two better people.

good luck all!

We wish it did not have to be this way TC. Unfortunately LH equipment samples are just so few and far between that it makes it hard.

good luck all!

TC - you're just thinking about this the wrong way. Just learn how to play right handed like us normal souls, and the options would be limitless :arrogant:

We wish it did not have to be this way TC. Unfortunately LH equipment samples are just so few and far between that it makes it hard.

TC - you're just thinking about this the wrong way. Just learn how to play right handed like us normal souls, and the options would be limitless :arrogant:

haha, i know fellas, i'm just messing around. i completely understand and like i said, i hope a lot of you apply for the gig.

This is awesome. Good luck to everyone that applies. I am looking forward to seeing who is chosen. I wish I could throw my name in the hat, but wouldn't be able to commit to the reviews due to strange -- and often impromptu -- work travel.

Love seeing all the growth at THP!

TC- do you ever feel like you belong on the island of misfit toys?

I am really looking forward to welcoming another tester to the team and whoever is selected will really love being a part of this team!

TC- do you ever feel like you belong on the island of misfit toys?

I am really looking forward to welcoming another tester to the team and whoever is selected will really love being a part of this team!

yes p4b, yes i do! dude, i can't stress how much it sucks being a lefty. i like it once i have what i want and i'm on the course, but it's work trying to find it. i've learned to deal with it though. i live vicariously through OEM, we talk about it, he buys it......lol

Yeah my dad is a lefty so I see firsthand the absolute crime it is that he doesn't have the demo options that right handed players have. You should go on a crusade to bring more love to the lefties, you could be a world wide phenomenon!

Yeah my dad is a lefty so I see firsthand the absolute crime it is that he doesn't have the demo options that right handed players have. You should go on a crusade to bring more love to the lefties, you could be a world wide phenomenon!

i'm a nobody from small town western north carolina bro, it's ok, i can deal! maybe i should move to canada, they have LOTS more lefty stuff up there.

Lets keep this one about the original post. Thanks.

I kept reading hoping the LH constraint would not be in there, but alas...foiled again..

G/L to whomever gets the post....

i'm a nobody from small town western north carolina bro, it's ok, i can deal! maybe i should move to canada, they have LOTS more lefty stuff up there.

That may be the case TC, but then you still couldn't apply (US residents only).

I'm a lefty who plays right, so know it can be done!

I want to thank THP again for doing this. This is really cool and speaks volumes to the attitude of the staff for wanting member participation. That is just totally awesome! I sure wish I could apply, maybe one day!!

Back