Taylormade Burner Super Fast Fairway Wood Review

I've been contemplating picking up a Superfast 3W, but I have two concerns. Wouldn't the longer shaft at 43.5" and the large clubhead at 200cc cause you to hit fat shots from the fairway ? Also, has anyone tried the Superfast 5W ?

i've had no issues hitting the ball fat off the deck. in fact, this club is by far the easiest 3w to hit off the deck that i've ever had.

the superfast was super awesome in my round yesterday. i was struggling a bit with the driver, which means i was hooking the ball, which is not in my repetoir, so the superfast got a lot of action off the tee. it's nice having a club that i can just depend and count on when i need to, that also doesn't sacrafice a whole lot of difference in distance between it and the driver.

this club may be one of the strongest in my bag right now, it's that good.

i've had no issues hitting the ball fat off the deck. in fact, this club is by far the easiest 3w to hit off the deck that i've ever had.

the superfast was super awesome in my round yesterday. i was struggling a bit with the driver, which means i was hooking the ball, which is not in my repetoir, so the superfast got a lot of action off the tee. it's nice having a club that i can just depend and count on when i need to, that also doesn't sacrafice a whole lot of difference in distance between it and the driver.

this club may be one of the strongest in my bag right now, it's that good.

Damn it! now I want one even more. Oh well, cant buy golf equipment! Trying to save $

Damn it! now I want one even more. Oh well, cant buy golf equipment! Trying to save $

there's a really cool TM prize pack being raffled off at the outing :D

So, I am going to sell, all of my vokey wedges, Cleveland CG10 wedge, and my new odyssey white hot #9. :( But I gotta do what I gotta do

hahaha, what do you think I am saving the money for? hehehe.

i know man, i know, you talk to uncle daddy yet?

you'd love the SF 3wood, you wouldn't ever need a driver again.

i know man, i know, you talk to uncle daddy yet?

you'd love the SF 3wood, you wouldn't ever need a driver again.

I am going to talk to him tonight about it. i am working on getting this all taken care of.

So, I am going to sell, all of my vokey wedges, Cleveland CG10 wedge, and my new odyssey white hot #9. :( But I gotta do what I gotta do

it's a white hot tour!!! good luck selling, slap it up in the marketplace.

you need a superfast, but i'd rather you make the outing first!!!!

it's a white hot tour!!! good luck selling, slap it up in the marketplace.

you need a superfast, but i'd rather you make the outing first!!!!

Well I could sell the cleveland launcher 3w as well.

you never know tc he might see somthing at the outing he likes more

nah, he likes the burner lines from TM, so the superfast is just part of the natural progression.

OIC well like you said I would much rather see him at the outing then spening that $$$ on a 3W

i gotta get a stiffer flex for my superfast so bye bye regular hello stiff. think im selling the r9 for the superfast driver to..

i gotta get a stiffer flex for my superfast so bye bye regular hello stiff. think im selling the r9 for the superfast driver to..

I knew youd come around!

Guys we have a marketplace for sale items. Lets please make sure to keep them off the regular threads. Thanks.

bout time bridges came around.....

i struggled with this club today....it was pretty windy and i just can't keep the ball flight down. i am afraid that the stock matrix shaft just isn't getting it done for me. it's leaving a bitter taste in my mouth about the superbad 3w and i know it's not its fault. i'm highly considering slapping a new shaft in it to help out with that.

JB, you got any good recommendations? i know i'll need to mirror the weight of the stock shaft, afterall, this club was designed and built based around lightweight.

Sure. Try a Miyazaki Black or Blue in that thing or a PX.

In his driver. He is putting a PX 7.0 in his 3 wood I believe.

hmm, that's a whole lot of stiffness! wonder if he'll have that done by next weekend?

Back