Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

it's all coming together for me now......haha
No joke I actually had that costume. I was the devil for Halloween back in college.

This is crappy and quickly done, but here you go.

GGAVVY.png

LOL, yup that is the she devil. I tried to find a brunette since I have brown hair but it was very hard to find a picture of a she devil that wasn't naked.
I'll bet that was a fun google search!! Josh is gonna bust you for surfin questionable sites during work time!
BTW- I like the new avatar GG!

Just joining the Fowler thing for a little while. As long as I can handle it!

Rickie-Fowler.jpg

Well my username came from my college days playing Quake with a group called The Muppet Clan we were all muppet characters and I was the Swedish Chef and somehow that got changed into Cheff0r at one point. The avatar is a self portrait.

Back in the days of pagers, I know, my code to page someone and let them know it was me was 555. Just a random number assigned by another friend, no other meaning. Well, it's just kinda stuck. The Ryan is my first name. I interchange it with my last name depending on where I'm at, but, I get so many Microsoft quotes, I kind quit doing that one for the most part.

The photo is of my 2 year old daughter playing with an old plastice club that used to be my son's.

My screen name came from back in the day playing Diablo 2 and I need a character name, Somehow johnblah popped in my head first. Same screen name when I played CS, FFXI, WoW, and even my xbox live account which is The "Johnblah", add me up! Im kinda a nerdy nerd.

My avatar is the first square pic I found that I took from my http://www.flickr.com/photos/letsgetgoing/

But I think im going to change it right now, to muh face!

I was dubbed TheDue by a partneralmost 30 years ago. Almost no one calls me duey except on here, lol. I'm just Du (or Dew) to most people anymore. Popeye was always my hero, lol. Short and short, haha

Name is Jarrod and people have been calling me JRod since I was about 10. (22 years ago ><)

The avatar should need no explanation! GO BUCKS!

here ya go duey, just for you!

here ya go duey, just for you!

Great avatar there man in black! hmmmm that dude kinda looks like the guy playing the banjo up in Blairsville Ga huh :guitar:

Let's go with this one for a while....self explanatory!

The "Bear Trap"! I love it ...... Well I might not be too fond of it next Saturday :golf3:

PGA for the PGA and 09 since 9 was the number I wore playing hockey and baseball growing up. The avatar is a kind of accidental artistic photo my friend took of me looking all "pro-like" on the tee at his course.

Im thinking of changing to this one. Its the part in Roadhouse where Dalton rips the guys esophagus out.
images

Is it worthy of bumping Johnny?

Im thinking of changing to this one. Its the part in Roadhouse where Dalton rips the guys esophagus out.
images

Gasman, you'll think I'm full of it but my cousin named his son dalton b/c of that movie. If anyone can bump johnny, it would be dalton

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

only if you can make Dalton be solo....Dalton should not share an avatar with anyone
images

Gasman, you'll think I'm full of it but my cousin named his son dalton b/c of that movie. If anyone can bump johnny, it would be dalton

Well TC, your cousin is what they call a real man. If I was going to name my son after a Roadhouse character, I would name him after Wade Garrett. I mean he did teach Dalton everything.

Thanks for the clip JB. Everytime I see that it gets stuck in my head for a few weeks and I end up kicking everything.

Back