2010/2011 College Football Pick em' Challenge

Tough picks this week. Most of us did pretty good last week, today might be a different story though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mich/Notre Dame, ohio st vs miami, oklahoma vs florida st, ALL at 12:30 today? I have neither enough TVs or eyes to take all that in.

Tough games. I went with the favorites in most incidents. I did take georiga this morning though. Spurrier reeks of loser. Once you get that scent you cant wash it off.

Mich/Notre Dame, ohio st vs miami, oklahoma vs florida st, ALL at 12:30 today? I have neither enough TVs or eyes to take all that in.

Tough games. I went with the favorites in most incidents. I did take georiga this morning though. Spurrier reeks of loser. Once you get that scent you cant wash it off.

Nope there at 2:30 central time haha

Crap crap crap, I was in the field this morning and missed my picks :(

I missed my 10-point game, my 7-point game and my 2-point game. So far. Because I am an idiot! (I meant to pick Iowa, not Iowa State. Grrr.)

I missed georgia/Sc for 3 points and air force/byu for 8. Should win the last 2. Picked Oregon (6points)and picked Stanford (9points)

I missed georgia/Sc for 3 points and air force/byu for 8. Should win the last 2. Picked Oregon (6points)and picked Stanford (9points)

Got the same ( Stanford (10) Oregon (8) )

Don't forget to make your picks for tomorrow!

Missed my 7point and 2 point. Air Force has a football team??!?! :wtf:

What? AF usually has a pretty good team. Especially for a military Academy.

Ok i'm in this week, time to make up ground!

got my picks in...made up a little ground in week 2 after a horrendous start

Jokes are supposed to be funny.

I guess you just forgot to laugh then.

He is a 40 year old grown man, Obviously he knows Air force has a football team. He picked another team to beat air force but air force won, so he was saying WTF Air Force has a team??? As in he was joking about it. But lets just drop it, kinda dumb to be talking about now.

This is a fun game, you have to do more than just pick winners adds a little strategy to it. Hopefully il get a 10 for 10 this week, some tough ones though.

Calm down bridges! hahaha

I've only lost my 7 point game so far, but I'm losing my 3 point game. The only other game I have left is the 9 point game and I'm winning it so far.

Calm down bridges! hahaha

I've only lost my 7 point game so far, but I'm losing my 3 point game. The only other game I have left is the 9 point game and I'm winning it so far.

But I dont wanna. haha

Tied for the weekly win with smallville and snap hook!

Congrats to Snap Hook, Smalls, and SW FLA for having the highest total this week.

Totals after week 3

1 SNAP HOOK 149
2 Staticline 144
3 OEM 137
4 GO BLUE!! 136
5 barberakb 135
6 Bridges 134
7 solidkjames 130
8 White Rhino 129
9 knightgolf 128
9 Smallville 128
11 Schweitzer 126
12 Spank818 122
13 Spinscan 120
14 cwill29 113
15 claycribbs 112
16 SW FLA 84
17 onetwcu 71
18 Curse Maxwell 41
19 GoBigRed 36

Dont forget your picks! There are a couple at the bottom that haven't been picking, get your picks in!

Tough games this weekend. Might see some lower point totals this week. A lot of even match ups.

Hope everyone gets their picks in! Games start at noon eastern.

Boy I sucked it up this week, VT finally realized what that oblong leathery pig skin object was I guess

Back