Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So theres a virus running rampant through the corporate email lol. its like friggin email Armageddon here. I just heard two IT guys are down and numerous others are injured.

Somebody call Bruce Willis... and in return they send you Steve Buscemi. :D

We have got to quit eating out in Kansas City. My steak was good, lacking in the flavor I had hoped for, but the mashed potatoes were cold and the asparagus looked wilted. Jacqui's chicken dish was just warm, but very good flavor, but her mashed potatoes were also cold. They replaced her whole meal after she had eaten half the chicken (she didn't eat her potatoes) and they replaced my asparagus and mashed. The potatoes were good, but the asparagus, while it looked much better than the original, was undercooked and crunchy. They ended up comp'ing our main course and drinks (coke and tea) but I insisted we pay for the dessert.

We didn't even really complain, which is why the manager said she insisted on taking care of the bill for us. I just wanted them to bring us new potatoes and veggies. Which leads me to wonder, if they had good looking asparagus, why the heck would they even consider sending out the ugly wilted stuff they gave me in the first place?

This was at Olive Garden.

We never have good luck eating at "nicer" places - - - the kinds of places that have nice glass glasses, not plastic cups! We have much better luck at Fast food places. At least even though you know it's notgoing to be super fantastic,you know pretty much what you are going to get every time.

Why you would even debate getting anything other than neverending pasta at the olive garden just boggles my mind.:bulgy-eyes: lol

Hope not to hear you again in this thred re: restaurants!

I should have, as it turned out! But I saw the plates they were bringing out. I would only get two helpings and be done!

I should have, as it turned out! But I saw the plates they were bringing out. I would only get two helpings and be done!
Hard to understand. As many restaurants as there are, as competitive as the business is you would think they couldn't afford to get it that wrong...because people won't come back and they'll tell their friends about their experience and so on. A real head scratcher.

i have a one word rant
"chiggers"
how can one tiny red bug instill fear in grown men?
well i sure found out and cant stop scratching

i have a one word rant
"chiggers"
how can one tiny red bug instill fear in grown men?
well i sure found out and cant stop scratching

oh man, i feel for ya russ, they're nasty and more than likely it wasn't just one of them. they nest and they nest big. dude, don't scratch it! it spreads like wildfire.

TC's right, don't scratch. Break out the Calamine, stuff works great.

i need to take a trip to rite aid for some calamine its that crazy that ill scratch till it bleeds and it still itches

Stay away from golftec!!!!! If you so desire to check out golftec, read the fine print! Their 'policies' are a crock!!! They ripped me off 600$! After completely wrecking my swing after 3 lessons, i asked for the supposed 30 day refund. They replied that if i sought a refund i would need to be charged 'ala carte' for lessons recieved, leaving me with 7$ out of 670$!!!! I am currently fighting this and desperately trying to get my money back (and swing, which is the worst part). Do yourself a favor, unless you wanna spend thousands to work on 'posture and such', then get left up the creek without a paddle unless you spend thousands more, get yourself a real pro to help you improve your game. Golftec is concerned about one thing only, making money and getting you to buy more lessons. Take my word, golftec may be one the worst things you could ever do for your game, period.

Well school started back for me this week...every freakin bill came due in the same week...I missed my college football pick'em deadline today...I'm outta beer and it's an hour to the grocery store [/end]

Stay away from golftec!!!!! If you so desire to check out golftec, read the fine print! Their 'policies' are a crock!!! They ripped me off 600$! After completely wrecking my swing after 3 lessons, i asked for the supposed 30 day refund. They replied that if i sought a refund i would need to be charged 'ala carte' for lessons recieved, leaving me with 7$ out of 670$!!!! I am currently fighting this and desperately trying to get my money back (and swing, which is the worst part). Do yourself a favor, unless you wanna spend thousands to work on 'posture and such', then get left up the creek without a paddle unless you spend thousands more, get yourself a real pro to help you improve your game. Golftec is concerned about one thing only, making money and getting you to buy more lessons. Take my word, golftec may be one the worst things you could ever do for your game, period.

while i hate you had a terrible experience, there have been plenty of other stories from other forum members who had the exact opposite experience(s) with golftec. i hope that you get your situation resolved though.

I feel like garbage cause I haven't played golf in 9 days.

injured? bad weather? what's going on up there?

Ugh. Internet just crashed on me. Modem looks like it's shot. Looks like tapatalk until Tuesday.

while i hate you had a terrible experience, there have been plenty of other stories from other forum members who had the exact opposite experience(s) with golftec. i hope that you get your situation resolved though.

Im with TC. There are hundreds on here that have had a great experience with them and continue to be a part of their lessons. I too, thate that it did not work for you though.

Weather is terrible, right now we are in the high 40's with 30MPH winds constantly.

that stinks man! i hate to say it but i'm looking forward to the fall/winter.

Same here! I feel so bad for those who live in the colder areas because their golf season is coming to an end but for me the fall/winter is the best time of year, I can't wait!

im going to invest in a cart cover and one of those cart heaters... then ill be all set

Same here! I feel so bad for those who live in the colder areas because their golf season is coming to an end but for me the fall/winter is the best time of year, I can't wait!
How about you spend the winter in New England and I'll spend the winter in Florida?

Just make sure your new house has a room big enough for me and Ellie to share lol

I wish I was golfing. After her super good lesson yesterday, J.L. pulled up lame last night with an earache. Urgent care this morning for the inevitable ear infection diagnosis. She never got them as a little kid, but gets one or two a year now. It zapped her urge to play.

Guess it's football, the BMW, and laundry for me. Packers live later instead of DVR tonight. Mrs. Esox is at a wedding shower.

Kevin

that sucks kev... i hope she gets better soon

my rant... why do i always get stuck behind the slowest car on the road after picking up fast food

that sucks kev... i hope she gets better soon

my rant... why do i always get stuck behind the slowest car on the road after picking up fast food

Sounds like you need to join the Slow Food movement. Then maybe you would get behind the fastest cars on the round.

Slow Food

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back