Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I said this last year but TP is Michael Vick 2.0
I just watched the Miami and OSU game. I have to say that if either one of those two teams are considered top teams in the country, then college football has taken a huge step backwards. OSU simply cannot throw the ball because TP, while a great athlete, is a terrible QB. Bad accuracy, really bad decision maker, etc... And the best part of that is, he was the better of the 2 QB's on teh field today.

I think I said this last year but TP is Michael Vick 2.0

Im not sure. Vick was INCREDIBLE in college and single handedly took that team to the spotlight against a LOADED FSU team.

TP has not done that yet. He could this year, but I dont remember Vick playing games like that (Im sure he did) where it was just bad decision times 12. Lets not forget Vick was the #1 pick in the NFL draft because he had all the tools. He just chose to not work hard and never become a great passer (or even a good one).

So far, Alabama looks like a Varsity team playing a JV team compared to Penn St.

uh oh, Texas not looking to good against Wyoming. :banghead: Whats up with top 15 teams and struggling with weak teams this year?

So far, Alabama looks like a Varsity team playing a JV team compared to Penn St.

Sure does. Penn St. just looks very over matched.

Sure does. Penn St. just looks very over matched.

Bama is nasty! Hoping foster goes to bed soon so I can tune in.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Bama is nasty! Hoping foster goes to bed soon so I can tune in.

Is it more indicative of how good they are, or how overmatched PSU is....AGAIN!

Is it more indicative of how good they are, or how overmatched PSU is....AGAIN!

Prolly a good combo of the two

Im voting that Penn St. is over matched yet again. And Ingram isnt even playing for Bama.

Im voting that Penn St. is over matched yet again. And Ingram isnt even playing for Bama.

Umm the oregon/tn game looks to be closer than I would've thought

Umm the oregon/tn game looks to be closer than I would've thought

Yeah that game was a tough pick. Tennessee is a tough place to play.

885 total yards in two games for Michigans Robinson? Sick.

Yeah that game was a tough pick. Tennessee is a tough place to play.

885 total yards in two games for Michigans Robinson? Sick.

but his name is dernard, and that's too close to bernard!

nah, that kid can play dude, it's nice to see michigan start off well. TN is about to punch one in.

but his name is dernard, and that's too close to bernard!

nah, that kid can play dude, it's nice to see michigan start off well. TN is about to punch one in.

Yeah they are, just switched to it. How dumb a mascot is the Duck anyway. They deserve to lose.

Yeah they are, just switched to it. How dumb a mascot is the Duck anyway. They deserve to lose.

dude, i love the duck, they are known for their ferocity, and their predatory skills.

dude, i love the duck, they are known for their ferocity, and their predatory skills.

naa South Carolina Cocks dude. Now thats a mascot.

Last edited:
naa South Caolina Cocks dude. Now thats a mascot.

i don't even know what to say.....i'm not the biggest SC fan.

so, is there anyone in the country who can beat bama? they just look so strong in all facets of the game.

so, is there anyone in the country who can beat bama? they just look so strong in all facets of the game.

Yes. The SEC is a VERY tough week in and week out conference...Especially on the road.

Too early to tell but as of now they are clear favorites.

Your fighting Ducks tie it up.

umm, wonder if penn state will even put a number on the board.

the orgeon/UT game is where it's at! could be a good one, down to the wire.

umm, wonder if penn state will even put a number on the board.

the orgeon/UT game is where it's at! could be a good one, down to the wire.

Bama is taking it to JoePa. I hate when they call him that.

Bama is taking it to JoePa. I hate when they call him that.

dude, they've been calling him that since before you were born. you've been hatin' a long, long time! i hate hearing him talk....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back