The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone from Philly? I'm wondering what they think of Vick there..

He's terrific in interviews. Smart, thoughtful, and honest. Speaks his mind, and while he's his own man, he gives his opinions in such a way as to not be disrespectful to management. Early last year he told them it was time to let him take some chances and they listened. It really paid off. Great leader.

Have you had any of his wine? I'm assuming you might try that before Cristy Kerr's. LOL.

Kevin

Last edited:
Anyone from Philly? I'm wondering what they think of Vick there..

I work amongst them, they think the same thing as most people do. Some hate him, so love him and some dont care.

Have you had any of his wine? I'm assuming you might try that before Cristy Kerr's. LOL.

Kevin

I have not actually. And since Christie partnered with my favorite winery in the world, (Pride Wines & Robert Foley), I cannot say anything bad about it. Other than Pride's decision making must have been under the influence.

I have not actually. And since Christie partnered with my favorite winery in the world, (Pride Wines & Robert Foley), I cannot say anything bad about it. Other than Pride's decision making must have been under the influence.

LOL. I might be wrong, but I think Woodson might be growing his own grapes at his own winery. I don't know much about wine, but that's my impression.

Kevin

Now we're talking.

Kevin

Nice coverage...

Jennings acting like he was going to give the ball to a philly fan then just turns around and walks away. ha

Cardinals look turrrable. Haha. I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jennings acting like he was going to give the ball to a philly fan then just turns around and walks away. ha

Did you see him telling the boys on the sidelines how the guy was turned sideways and he just ran right by him. Right after Buck and Aikman were talking about it. LOL.

Kevin

As a Bears fan I hate to admit how good Green Bay is gonna be. So I wont. But damn. They are gonna be the team to beat in the North

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you see him telling the boys on the sidelines how the guy was turned sideways and he just ran right by him. Right after Buck and Aikman were talking about it. LOL.

Kevin

Ya Jennings made that guy look like a little school girl.

Woodson quietly gave like a $1,000,000 to I think it was Children's Hospital. I'm glad they gave him a raise. He had two great seasons in a row and was severely underpaid. Not a peep out of him either.

Kevin

That went to the Mott's Childrens Hospital at The University of Michigan. The football program and the former coach, Lloyd Carr, do a lot for that hospital.

SO much for San Fran being the class of the West. They look terrible.

Think its just a first game high under Carroll or does Seattle have a chance to be half decent this year?

That went to the Mott's Childrens Hospital at The University of Michigan. The football program and the former coach, Lloyd Carr, do a lot for that hospital.

I thought is was to a children's hospital. I should have had an "a" in my post as I knew it wasn't in Milwaukee, though we have a famous children's hospital. Thanks for that info. My brain still works. A little.

Kevin

Hate him or hate him (Vick) even more he sure does throw a pretty spiral

Think its just a first game high under Carroll or does Seattle have a chance to be half decent this year?

I heard they gave cars and houses to all the players' families, so they might be okay.

Kevin

I just saw this on twitter

Adam_Schefter

This one hurts: Eagles believe Pro Bowl FB Leonard Weaver tore his ACL and will be sidelined for remainder of season.

I had a feeling this was going to be the case.

Adam_Schefter

This one hurts: Eagles believe Pro Bowl FB Leonard Weaver tore his ACL and will be sidelined for remainder of season.

Yeah that looked pretty sick.

Do we have a QB controversy in Philly?

Adam_Schefter

Yeah that was one of those injuries when you saw it you knew that was going to be the case...

Do we have a QB controversy in Philly?

We may have a Wally Pipp situation here...esp if Kolb is out next week and Vick continues to play well

Sometimes I don't get it with the defensive calls. You sack his dog murdering ass in an unblocked blitz, then the next play sit back and rush four, give him all damn day, and let him throw a 17 yard strike for a TD on 3rd and goal?

Come on, Capers, let the dogs, they should be safe from Vick on national TV, loose. If he's going to beat you, make him do it with his legs.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back