Fall Outing Giveaway TICKETS!

Alright, I just purchased my tickets. My strategy was to wait til the week of in an effort to increase my chances, seems that the later I get in on contests etc the better I do. I wanted to wait til Thursday but I figured since I was thinking about it I had just better do it or I'd probably forget.

so...just to make sure...I can meet up with Josh and/or Morgan 30 minutes before the dinner and buy 100 tickets??
I will probably just pick up some on Friday night if that is ok as well...

4 more nights........

Yes bama, I do believe you can and are encouraged to buy 100 tickets 30 minutes before the dinner. I remember seeing something from JB or GG that they'd prefer to sell them earlier but they will not turn anyone away looking to buy tickets at the outing.

Yes bama, I do believe you can and are encouraged to buy 100 tickets 30 minutes before the dinner. I remember seeing something from JB or GG that they'd prefer to sell them earlier but they will not turn anyone away looking to buy tickets at the outing.

You are correct. We definitely prefer selling them prior, so that we do not have to deal with a cash transaction, but we will not turn someone away that wants to buy them.

I'm with you P4B....ordering mine in the next couple of days
Alright, I just purchased my tickets. My strategy was to wait til the week of in an effort to increase my chances, seems that the later I get in on contests etc the better I do. I wanted to wait til Thursday but I figured since I was thinking about it I had just better do it or I'd probably forget.

and more tickets have been purchased!

That makes 4 sets of 5 tickets I believe. And I may buy more tomorrow. :)

For those wondering you can purchase tickets while at the outing. Our preference is for the tickets to be purchased ahead of time but we will definitely not turn you away if you want to buy them while there. We aim to please.

I'm in for my 2nd and last batch of 5 tickets. Enough to say I gave it a shot, but not enough to regret spending the money if I don't win :act-up:

It is a donation to , if I win, I win. If I don't then THP gets to recoup some of their costs. It really is a win win. IMHO anyway.

For those wondering you can purchase tickets while at the outing. Our preference is for the tickets to be purchased ahead of time but we will definitely not turn you away if you want to buy them while there. We aim to please.

Look for my donation this evening...

Look for my donation this evening...

Thanks for the heads up, I will be sure to keep an eye out :smile:

And thanks to everyone for donating. The prizes are so awesome and I wish everyone could win. I know how that sounds but I really do mean it. I can't wait to see everyone this weekend :smile:

And thanks to everyone for donating. The prizes are so awesome and I wish everyone could win. I know how that sounds but I really do mean it. I can't wait to see everyone this weekend :smile:
I think we're all getting great odds at winning a really amazing prize. Some people are going to be very very very happy leaving that dinner!

I think we're all getting great odds at winning a really amazing prize. Some people are going to be very very very happy leaving that dinner!

If I win I'll be happy, if I don't win I'll still be happy. Free (to me) food, and good company always make me happy!

Got caught up starting my packing last night..BUT, paypal sent this morning....
thx
bama

So after you donate via Paypal and after its paid you click the "take me back to THP Media" button, why does it bring me back into emoticons? lol

So after you donate via Paypal and after its paid you click the "take me back to THP Media" button, why does it bring me back into emoticons? lol

Because you are filled with joy from donating of course.

final bump for those who haven't got their tickets yet (getting mine now) or for those who want to buy more

I just bought a few, so may pick up a few more when there, but generally its not how many I buy, lol. Either I was meant to or not.

I'd trade a Delta food voucher for a ticket?

Oh, if you have any hats there I'll definitely buy two, I forgot one and figure I can use them.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I will be purchasing mine tonight

just posting to get 10 so i can finally add a signature!

Welcome aboard there KY! Glad to have at the best golf site ever :golf2:

Back